Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

If Rogean is MIA it's probably because he hates how much this community complains. If you're a GM on this server, you literally can't win. You guys are fucking crying up a storm about a mob you weren't going to be able to kill if it took 8 hours or 3.

Vanquish doesn't cheat on purpose. Riot doesn't cheat on purpose. Raiding on this server is chaotic. Shit happens.

Ever single year we get more raid rules, and every single year the complaining gets worse. AM and AW got along better than this. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the server.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fucking shit no wonder I haven't been playing this game.

I wrote a lot more than this but I deleted it. There's no point trying to rationalize about this to a brick wall. I love the game. I love p99. I'm not some blind follower who thinks that everyone else does shit wrong and that the guild I am in doesn't. I know how raids work in this game. I've raided in every single tier of guild p99 has to offer. If Vanquish didn't exist, i'd gladly make new friends in kittens who say meow. Or Riot. I'm not fucking against you guys. Some of those people who were suspended for the ST Gate shit that you repeatedly bring up for no reason at all other than to try to support your Vanquish is a bunch of cheaters trope......... were some of the nicest and well respected players to play p99. And... on top of that..... it was players from basically every guild who went into ST. Hence why no single guild was suspended for the incident.. only players.
There's a few people I like in Vanquish. A whole lot I dont though. Riot also isnt perfect but every time we've done wrong (that I've been around for) we immediately threw out our concession. Are ALL of Vanquish cheaters? No. Are SOME? Most definitely. You want to know why I dont believe that you guys havent intentionally been breaking POG call? You dont drop it. You killed it in the most recent video posted in UN, the one where we watched it the week before, and made no announcement of loot being deleted on the one you did "realize you broke." When Nampus dispelled your Zlandi, we removed them. When Acholyte was messing with your chains, we disciplined him and I think removed them. (cant say for certain but they havent been around for a WHILE) While Vanquish will bend over backward to defend people like Furoar boxing and training us among the other concerns like autofiring that detox has also shared in the past because he gets you most of your FTEs.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fucking shit no wonder I haven't been playing this game.

I wrote a lot more than this but I deleted it. There's no point trying to rationalize about this to a brick wall. I love the game. I love p99. I'm not some blind follower who thinks that everyone else does shit wrong and that the guild I am in doesn't. I know how raids work in this game. I've raided in every single tier of guild p99 has to offer. If Vanquish didn't exist, i'd gladly make new friends in kittens who say meow. Or Riot. I'm not fucking against you guys. Some of those people who were suspended for the ST Gate shit that you repeatedly bring up for no reason at all other than to try to support your Vanquish is a bunch of cheaters trope......... were some of the nicest and well respected players to play p99. And... on top of that..... it was players from basically every guild who went into ST. Hence why no single guild was suspended for the incident.. only players.
To be fair the Vanquish is a bunch of cheaters trope keeps coming true.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Banned

rip AG
Old 05-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a few people I like in Vanquish. A whole lot I dont though. Riot also isnt perfect but every time we've done wrong (that I've been around for) we immediately threw out our concession. Are ALL of Vanquish cheaters? No. Are SOME? Most definitely. You want to know why I dont believe that you guys havent intentionally been breaking POG call? You dont drop it. You killed it in the most recent video posted in UN, the one where we watched it the week before, and made no announcement of loot being deleted on the one you did "realize you broke." When Nampus dispelled your Zlandi, we removed them. When Acholyte was messing with your chains, we disciplined him and I think removed them. (cant say for certain but they havent been around for a WHILE) While Vanquish will bend over backward to defend people like Furoar boxing and training us among the other concerns like autofiring that detox has also shared in the past because he gets you most of your FTEs.
You mean like when Vanquish realized they did something wrong with Tunare and threw out their concessions? I'm telling you, as a fact, they thought it was working correctly. Once realized that it wasn't, there was confusion as to why it didn't work correctly. Then they immediately started to discuss WHY it didn't work correctly and what to do next time.

Furoar trained you guys because he was furious that nobody would answer his tells about conceding the mob. Because he had pretty solid proof that Riot trained Freedom's previous attempt and nobody would answer him about it. It wasn't training with a purpose other than a fuck you too. If I remember correctly the mob was already fucking dead.

That detoxx "autofiring" fucking video is the biggest joke i've ever seen. It's a video of him spamming a button. It's not that hard to spam a button. When your getting Coth'd, you spam your fucking clicky button. Mine is G. That ability is not ready yet text on my screen would be spammed a lot harder than that. ALSO Detoxx doesn't even fucking go for ring war. Did you dissect that video? Probably not. You probably heard someone say oh yeah and detoxx got busted for autofiring before too. And now your vomiting it back up on the forums.

There's no reason we can't get along. We all love Everquest. I know Vanquish leaders understand that sometimes in the heat of the battle, it's really fucking hard to tell who's fault is what. No raid leader since I've attended the first raid on this server has made a raid call that knowingly broke the rules.

My girlfriend plays with me all the time. People have my account info. There has been a thousand times that you could take a screenshot of two of my characters in the same spot.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Banned

There's some people here that should take a break, breaks are good. If you're part of the weekly complaints, bitching, and whinging...this may apply to you.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
You mean like when Vanquish realized they did something wrong with Tunare and threw out their concessions? I'm telling you, as a fact, they thought it was working correctly. Once realized that it wasn't, there was confusion as to why it didn't work correctly. Then they immediately started to discuss WHY it didn't work correctly and what to do next time.

Furoar trained you guys because he was furious that nobody would answer his tells about conceding the mob. Because he had pretty solid proof that Riot trained Freedom's previous attempt and nobody would answer him about it. It wasn't training with a purpose other than a fuck you too. If I remember correctly the mob was already fucking dead.

That detoxx "autofiring" fucking video is the biggest joke i've ever seen. It's a video of him spamming a button. It's not that hard to spam a button. When your getting Coth'd, you spam your fucking clicky button. Mine is G. That ability is not ready yet text on my screen would be spammed a lot harder than that. ALSO Detoxx doesn't even fucking go for ring war. Did you dissect that video? Probably not. You probably heard someone say oh yeah and detoxx got busted for autofiring before too. And now your vomiting it back up on the forums.

There's no reason we can't get along. We all love Everquest. I know Vanquish leaders understand that sometimes in the heat of the battle, it's really fucking hard to tell who's fault is what. No raid leader since I've attended the first raid on this server has made a raid call that knowingly broke the rules.

My girlfriend plays with me all the time. People have my account info. There has been a thousand times that you could take a screenshot of two of my characters in the same spot.
I wasnt referring to the detox autofire video, I meant the concerns he has had in the past very vehemently that Furoar cheats and constantly conspires to find new ways to do so. The gms also found it was "just" furoar who did the whole Loststalker train while on another char of his at the same time (who then had higher raid attendance during his suspension mysteriously.) Fom Lodizal afk FTEs and deaths to the what was it, 1/3 second turn ins for RW? The autofiring may not be "proven" but highly likely.

I disagree that we have no reason to not get along. If you removed your bad apples like Kabull who goes way too far and tells people to kill themselves for bidding against him or that he hopes someones family and friends all die and like Furoar doing the things he has done, I would 100% agree we could get along.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-06-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

good thing the elf jannies have time to resolve dispelled mobs that were stolen from you
Old 05-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt referring to the detox autofire video, I meant the concerns he has had in the past very vehemently that Furoar cheats and constantly conspires to find new ways to do so. The gms also found it was "just" furoar who did the whole Loststalker train while on another char of his at the same time (who then had higher raid attendance during his suspension mysteriously.) Fom Lodizal afk FTEs and deaths to the what was it, 1/3 second turn ins for RW? The autofiring may not be "proven" but highly likely.

I disagree that we have no reason to not get along. If you removed your bad apples like Kabull who goes way too far and tells people to kill themselves for bidding against him or that he hopes someones family and friends all die and like Furoar doing the things he has done, I would 100% agree we could get along.
Kabull is probably autistic dude.

Every time i've heard furoar queue his mic up during ring war window, he's clicking the fucking shit out of his mouse button. It's really not that hard. Especially so when you have 20 ms.

Also his characters were suspended, not his IP. NO conspiracy there.

Look I know for a fact that throughout the years people were cheating from both sides.

Okay now let's just say,for the sake of example, Furoar multi boxes his ass off. And has for years. (But somehow only got caught the one time he trained Riot?) You're.. what.. going to accuse him of boxing for us to win raid mobs? We have like 3000 players why the fuck would Furoar need to box in order for us to win mobs.

I know nothing about AFK Lodi FTE's.. but I do know of the cheating accusations when he was my guilds mortal enemy too. I've written about this a few times if you want to check my history, but, to put it short, his runs were beatable. His reaction time off the line was human. His character speed was a result of server desync. I looked in to that and found nothing incriminating.

Not only that, but our current raid ruleset all but counters most methods that you could cheat to win. Any advantage that an autofire would have to race for mobs (Which Laughinor seems to be winning a lot right now) is nullified with 0 coth races and /randoms.

How exactly is Vanquish cheating to win? Show me proof and i'll agree with you. Show me Vanquish cheating to win and i'll /removeguild and raid lead any one of your guilds today.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Look I know for a fact that throughout the years people were cheating from both sides.
This is in regards to pull era debauchery and have had working theories about a few select cothers from both sides. Both have nothing to do with our current meta. For the record.