Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just co-sponsored an event for the elderly in the community who don't have sufficient money to pay their rent. How many mobs in NToV did you kill this week?
Never once stepped foot in NToV, and if i did, what does that have to do with anything? Just cause you quit EQ but hang out on forums makes you better? That thought process makes you more insane than anyone else here.. You acting like a hero in person, but being a total scumbag online doesn't balance out. No sane person says the shit you do online, and turns around and performs acts of jesus in his neighborhood. Face it, your a pretty shitty human.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy and his personal attacks. Too bad he didn’t take drug filled needles personally might have saved a friend.
Damn Tassy... Thought we made some progress yesterday? How you gonna burn me now bud?
Old 01-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Why didn’t you all pay attention to your friend??? Let me ask you if you know somebody is doping every night you going to condone that still???

You’re a scumbag man.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn’t you all pay attention to your friend??? Let me ask you if you know somebody is doping every night you going to condone that still???

You’re a scumbag man.
Damn ya'll, Tassy having a tough one today. Lend him your support, tomorrow is a new day!
Old 01-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn ya'll, Tassy having a tough one today. Lend him your support, tomorrow is a new day!
He just needs someone to hate and someone to react to his hate. You are fulfilling his troll needs. Not worth it, IMHO.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He just needs someone to hate and someone to react to his hate. You are fulfilling his troll needs. Not worth it, IMHO.
Haha you are damn right Ignight, shoulda listened. Thought I could find the good in a few folks, turns out i was played a fool. I will throw in the white flag at this time. PEACE OUT Red99!
Old 01-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Kobold

i like this bigjeff guy , very good points.. ya hb you suck nuts...you didn't do shit in your neighborhood to help anybody, any charity you donate to is for a tax write off...shitty dick rag.

rygrim is still a better warrior than you...RIP rygrim , a true warrior and hero
Old 01-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Nets are .500, Patriots in the playoffs, Druggies still dead.

Two of those three things I have come to expect
Old 01-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

Heat right there with nets. I like our roster better tho.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

yall are mean.
Closed Thread