Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest is such a shitshow. There's gear there I wanted and to this day some gear I still want from there, but that place is so awful I've mostly stayed clear of it. The first time I was there, my FP group unfortunately had to train two times. This I guess disrupted the main room 1st floor group and one of them was throwing a hissy fit and accusing us a pulling a "ton" of trains (I guess other people were training also and he was blaming those on us). This unfortunately brought out the ugly in me and I retorted with insults to the guy, which I regret. He of course badmouths me to all his friends saying I just purposefully pull a lot of trains which wasn't true at all, the two trains weren't even my fault. I came back a second time and wanted to check out the barkeep and didn't realize there were living mobs up there that would see through IVU so I did personally have to do a train which got someone killed so that just reinforced the idea.

Gave up on Unrest then came back a third time way later to check out priest of najena to find some Kingdom asshole stirring up drama, as is usual for their kind it seems.
So basically anytime you have been in unrest, all you’ve done is train everyone? And then have the nerve to say there was a kingdom “asshole” stirring up drama. Sounds like your trains are what’s stirring up drama
Old 01-05-2020, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically anytime you have been in unrest, all you’ve done is train everyone? And then have the nerve to say there was a kingdom “asshole” stirring up drama. Sounds like your trains are what’s stirring up drama
Sure, if you lack any reading comprehension you could say that.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yes, no shit the trains stirred up drama, that was the whole premise of my post. But no, not "all I've done is train anyone." I literally only trained once and I apologized when I did. The other two trains weren't my fault, none of the trains were done purposefully despite what people like you want to believe, and the zone has a shitton of trains whether I'm in the zone or not. And yes, I do have the nerve to call out Kingdom assholes because I've experienced a good number of them who are just not good people and it's completely unnecessary.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

I remember even a couple years ago on blue some high level disrupting the unrest yard by PLing someone and pulling the whole yard when there was 1 group trying to exp there. Pretty douchey move on green or teal where I’m pretty sure the zone is packed as it is.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest is such a shitshow. There's gear there I wanted and to this day some gear I still want from there, but that place is so awful I've mostly stayed clear of it. The first time I was there, my FP group unfortunately had to train two times. This I guess disrupted the main room 1st floor group and one of them was throwing a hissy fit and accusing us a pulling a "ton" of trains (I guess other people were training also and he was blaming those on us). This unfortunately brought out the ugly in me and I retorted with insults to the guy, which I regret. He of course badmouths me to all his friends saying I just purposefully pull a lot of trains which wasn't true at all, the two trains weren't even my fault. I came back a second time and wanted to check out the barkeep and didn't realize there were living mobs up there that would see through IVU so I did personally have to do a train which got someone killed so that just reinforced the idea.

Gave up on Unrest then came back a third time way later to check out priest of najena to find some Kingdom asshole stirring up drama, as is usual for their kind it seems.
To be fair, any group is going to get very annoyed if you pull multiple trains through them, especially if two or more happen in quick succession. Sounds like you guys fucked up and instead of being apologetic about it you were just a jerk to one of the people in the other group.
Old 01-05-2020, 04:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, any group is going to get very annoyed if you pull multiple trains through them, especially if two or more happen in quick succession. Sounds like you guys fucked up and instead of being apologetic about it you were just a jerk to one of the people in the other group.

Well, it was no more than 2 from us and they were spaced out, but he was throwing a serious hissy bitch fit about it so I'm almost sure he was being trained by other people but blaming it all on us. And like I said, I regret that I insulted him - even with him acting like an autistic manchild over a couple mishaps in a video game that were beyond our control (one of the times was that we got trained and thus had to bail to zone). I'm still sorry about insulting him and wish I didn't. It was a while ago and I was young and didn't know better.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:08 AM
Sarnak

I wonder if this is the same Sizzlez that got booted from AG years ago for selling a HoT BP he got for DKP and lied about it. Then rage de-leveled himself to 1.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

A bunch of detail and excuses about you training and making stupid decisions.

Then a line with no details trying to shit on an unnmed Kingdom guy.

Yeah sure okay
Old 01-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

I'm sure his apology was something along the lines of, "sorry you got trained for being an asshole."

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 01-05-2020, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah let's just negotiate with our rapist we gotta be sensible about this 🙃
Considering no one else wanted to respond to you, I'm not sure I should, but honestly you need to learn when and where to use hyperbole, because you were obviously high in high school English classes if you weren't mining for nose goblins trying to catch them all.

The situation at hand presented by OP and the metaphor you're using are not remotely comparable. Get some fucking perspective.