Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Large Rat

Default Zoning from North Karana to West Karana

My sister and I were running along the north wall in North Karana when we zoned into West Karana we both ended up under the ground. By heading south we were able to hit the water and swim up to the ground level. Eventually out onto the ground. Using titanium build.

-Nachyoz
Old 10-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachyoz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My sister and I were running along the north wall in North Karana when we zoned into West Karana we both ended up under the ground. By heading south we were able to hit the water and swim up to the ground level. Eventually out onto the ground. Using titanium build.

-Nachyoz
I may be mistaken, but I believe there are some zoneline issues serverwide? There are certain zonelines you need to hit slowly (aka no SoW) so you hit the modified zonelines installed for this server.

At least, thats my understanding.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Large Bat

Yeah when zoning from West Karana to North Karana you will take fall damage upon zone in... or at least if you are running along the river side. It seems to be an eqemu issue though... not just this server.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't think this is an issue specific to this zone line. I have zoned and ended up under the world twice... on consecutive nights. First in Dagnor's Cauldron and the next night in Kithicor. I had to be GM summoned back out both times. (Thanks for the quick rescues, btw!)

I have since zoned in and out of these zones many times and have not gotten stuck beneath the world again. Not sure what the issue is, but it's not Karanas specific.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:15 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

I believe Lany corrected this a while back. Moving to resolved.
Closed Thread