Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Red face Which mega guild will dominate the raid scene and be Green (2019) first villain?

Project 1999 has a long history of the top raid guild(s) being cast in a villainous light. When the crown changes hands so does the blame for all the raid scene problems.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will be green (2019) first top villain raid guild?
This is also a good place to reminisce of past guilds dominance over the server.

He who controls the pixels controls the universe.

edit:http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-27-2019 at 12:40 PM..
Old 09-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

I don’t have anything to add to this except that I like your Dune reference
Old 09-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

We had rusty long swords, we had fine steel long swords, it's time for Combine Long Swords.

Inglorious Basterds is too old now to have much value as a pop culture reference. What's a current movie with an edgy-sounding name?

Danth
Last edited by Danth; 09-27-2019 at 12:40 PM..
Old 09-27-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Rambo: The Last Vial of Vampire Blood
Old 09-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

House Targaryen
Old 09-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 has a long history of the top raid guild(s) being cast in a villainous light. When the crown changes hands so does the blame for all the raid scene problems.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will be green (2019) first top villain raid guild?
This is also a good place to reminisce of past guilds dominance over the server.

He who controls the pixels controls the universe.

edit:http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts
baler did you make that server first page??

THAT IS AMAZING! What a great idea!

I'm bookmarking this.

Season one of project 1999 in full effect wow!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ninja will be running a guild here by 2021 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: (maybe ad an anon tab) so we can have server first Runed Bone Forks and just ad them when a user feels like they want to lay claim to the historical server fame once looting an item if it's not already there hehe (dont forget to /time before taking a hotkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-27-2019 at 01:29 PM..
Old 09-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

It almost certainly going to be a "top guild" currently playing on Blue99. They'll play and monopolize all raid content on both servers. Perhaps THEN people will finally agree that it's time for a change!
Old 09-27-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Default too kind, it's killing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
baler did you make that server first page??

THAT IS AMAZING! What a great idea!

I'm bookmarking this.

Season one of project 1999 in full effect wow!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ninja will be running a guild here by 2021 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: (maybe ad an anon tab) so we can have server first Runed Bone Forks and just ad them when a user feels like they want to lay claim to the historical server fame once looting an item if it's not already there hehe (dont forget to /time before taking a hotkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] )
While I wish I could take credit for the creation of that page I was not. It's actually based off this...
https://wiki.project1999.com/Blue_Server_Firsts

In regards to anything missing from the Green (2019) Server Firsts I imagine anything is fair game to add so long as people are responsible enough actually list who got which item first.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

I actually see a brand new evil empire arising, I keep hearing from people in large raiding guilds that they have no interest in Green and will be staying on Blue forever. It’s pretty strange.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

I am super hyped for season 1 of project 1999's rotating server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread