Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Banned

weed is a modernday scourge op
Old 12-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

What made me actually start smoking bud were my dreams. I HATE dreaming because I'd have 2-3 part dreams in one night that make me feel like I never slept and I'd wake up wondering if the dreams were real and it would sometimes take me 15-30 minutes to shake it - they usually weren't pleasant. Now I just smoke a little within an hour of going to bed and I don't remember dreaming if I did. I can buy the concentrates in my state so I actually smoke very little.

I'm not any kind of extreme example, but I've always been open with my doctors about my use, and while they don't necessarily tell me to smoke, they accept that it works and I'm not on some OTC or prescription sleep aid. My anxiety levels also dropped dramatically, but I don't attribute that to the bud. I attribute that to the fact that I can get 5-8 hours of solid sleep now.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

Here's the deal with Marijuana:

It doesn't stay extremely potent for that long. Over time you get a kind of semi-permanent tolerance to the foggy effects of it. You don't get "the munchies" regularly anymore. You also won't get hours of an euraphoric high where you can barely function.

While you won't be near your peak of intellectual ability right after you smoke, you probably could smoke a joint while driving to work if that kind of thing was socially acceptable. It's not much different than taking some anti-anxiety meds before work.

If you are not used to it -- you would be way to high to think about going to work or driving.

If you encounter someone that smokes daily -- they are either an addict or using it like a medication. I draw the distinction between the super addicts that smoke dabs all day in an effort to get as high as possible (they usually drink and do other drugs too) -- and people that smoke more moderately throughout the day.

Reguardless. If your body is used to smoking pot and you suddenly stop. You will have physical withdraw symptoms:

Cant sleep

Irratable and emotional

sweaty and hyped up

not hungry

But im sure lots of drugs prescribed by doctors work the same.

Pot helps with workout recovery and depression (huge portion of professional athletes smoke pot). IDK if it helps with anxiety though...unless you are high all day you tend to get more anxious as you sober up. This ends up putting the smoker on a anxiety roller-coaster they have to deal with. Usually they deal with this by yelling at their romantic partner or severe road rage.

Marijuana is probably the best drug for sleep on the planet. Nightly use will basically give you perfect sleep the rest of your life.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 12-12-2018 at 05:08 PM..
Old 12-21-2018, 07:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My girlfriend vapes marijuana too. She had a migraine. Now she feels much better. Not sure if it's vaping weed, but still.
Of course, I vape it too. Just once a week maybe to relax. It's also a good option to relax after a stressful working day.
When I tried it for the first time, didn't know what was wrong. But I didn't like and didn't understand it. Vaping weed? What for? Then I tried it with my friend and the result was different. I thought maybe the reason was in my vaping device as I bought the cheapest one and it was of poor quality. Then I've read some reviews here https://vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/.
Was difficult for me to choose, but I stopped on Mig Vapor DRAY. Quite satisfied with it.
Maybe I'll buy a new one soon, but that's what I have now.
Old 12-21-2018, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the deal with Marijuana:

It doesn't stay extremely potent for that long. Over time you get a kind of semi-permanent tolerance to the foggy effects of it. You don't get "the munchies" regularly anymore. You also won't get hours of an euraphoric high where you can barely function.

While you won't be near your peak of intellectual ability right after you smoke, you probably could smoke a joint while driving to work if that kind of thing was socially acceptable. It's not much different than taking some anti-anxiety meds before work.

If you are not used to it -- you would be way to high to think about going to work or driving.

If you encounter someone that smokes daily -- they are either an addict or using it like a medication. I draw the distinction between the super addicts that smoke dabs all day in an effort to get as high as possible (they usually drink and do other drugs too) -- and people that smoke more moderately throughout the day.

Reguardless. If your body is used to smoking pot and you suddenly stop. You will have physical withdraw symptoms:

Cant sleep

Irratable and emotional

sweaty and hyped up

not hungry

But im sure lots of drugs prescribed by doctors work the same.

Pot helps with workout recovery and depression (huge portion of professional athletes smoke pot). IDK if it helps with anxiety though...unless you are high all day you tend to get more anxious as you sober up. This ends up putting the smoker on a anxiety roller-coaster they have to deal with. Usually they deal with this by yelling at their romantic partner or severe road rage.

Marijuana is probably the best drug for sleep on the planet. Nightly use will basically give you perfect sleep the rest of your life.

I dont know about the last statement. The rest of it seems pretty spot on. Ive been off just about everything for a couple weeks now. Gnostic meditation into sleep seems to be a bit more restful than toking regularly but the verducts still not out. I believe whatever weed does to the psyche actually works against successful meditation.

Ill get back to you on the findings after further research, in any fashion.

Regards,
T
Old 12-26-2018, 02:50 PM
Banned

Mom says weed was made by the devil
Old 02-14-2019, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharptooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in florida
tomato kang is that you
Old 02-14-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharptooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cannabis is not medicine , its bs that will be illegal in 5 years after every state legalizes it and experiences a huge boom then decline

price of pot went from 5k a pound to $500 a pound or less, in florida I can get oz of primo stuff for $70 now

You don't understand history that well if you think the clock is going back on this one.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weed is a modernday scourge op
Old 02-14-2019, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't understand history that well if you think the clock is going back on this one.
state weed laws fly in the face of federal supremacy. modern day johnnies if you ask me, sherman do the needful.
Closed Thread