Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Aviak

Default No groups to be found...23 chanter

Level 23 Enchanter and can not find a group....Have been looking the last 3 days/nights and found nothing. Looked in Highpass,Highpass hold, South Karana, Mistmore, OT...I was soloing in Uguk but that is mostly light blues where its safer to solo. So what i'm looking for is a group hope this is the best place to find something.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:19 PM
Orc

another good place for the twenties is lake of ill omen
Old 05-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

You could try Lake of Ill Omen. It is a pretty big zone, usually always a couple groups and some solo/duo/trios going on.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Aviak

Sorry chanters name is Greatdark
Old 05-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Aviak

I feel like if you were on Red I would have seen you LFG but I can't recall missing any chantys in my level range.

At any rate if your on Red I am an Iksar Shammy (29) and have been grouping exclusively in Kunark with alot of success so please send me a tell and group with me/us. Got lots of fun spots and there is usually just one group (mine) there.

Rodarin is my characters name.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Aviak

Blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 23 Enchanter and can not find a group....Have been looking the last 3 days/nights and found nothing. Looked in Highpass,Highpass hold, South Karana, Mistmore, OT...I was soloing in Uguk but that is mostly light blues where its safer to solo. So what i'm looking for is a group hope this is the best place to find something.
I'm sort of in the same boat. After I left Oasis there was a sharp drop in group availability. I ended up just soloing in East Karana from 21-27 since sitting LFG for hours isn't productive whatsoever.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

By no groups do you mean you haven't been able to join a group or there's literally no one there? MM always has multiple groups going.

I'd say your best chance at a group is MM, Unrest, Lake of Ill Omen, Warsilks woods (Giant fort), Guk (I haven't played in guk myself much but many others are usually there..not sure how open they are to others joining them).

If you have trouble joining others groups I'd suggest making your own as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] that always seems to work for me. Keep at it, grouping is the greatest part of this game imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 05-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Aviak

i'll sit in a zone and /ooc lfg and what not not a single tell
Old 05-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll sit in a zone and /ooc lfg and what not not a single tell
So do /who commands and talk to a few people, see what they're up to and if anyone would be leaving soon.

This entire game is built off of player communication and interaction. Talk to people, make friends and profit. Get on a waiting list and level up your jewelcrafting, or go solo some mobs while you're on the waiting list.

If you don't want to do that, get on a list and try to make a group for yourself.
Closed Thread