Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Kobold

Default Lost items after dying

Hello,
I was doing Permafrost on 11th Dec around 09:00 CET and got Archaeologist Bag, Cold Iron Morning Star and Permafrost Snowball there.

After dying some time later (30min+) the Archaelogist Bag (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2363) and Permafrost Snowball (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3035) was not on my corpse. The Snowball was not in the Archaelogist Bag (thus disappearing due to the bag disappearing was not the reason). Instead of the bag I had a "Water Flask" I think but not 100% sure. I left the Water Flask (what I think might used to be the bag) on corpse.

I figured only later when I already zoned out of Perma. Instead of Snowball I had Words of something (research item), not 100% sure here either. I zoned back in and /corpse said "You don't have a corpse in zone" though I left an item on it like 15min ago. Relogging did not change anything. I could loot the Cold Iron Morning Star. I was using it though and had it equipped (maybe that made a change); the other non named drops (research items etc) seemed to be like the ones I had before. Permafrost Snowball I looted myself, Bag was given to me by "Worms" who looted it. In the bag there was only FS weapons and 2 Bronze pieces so no big loss. The Snowball took me some hours though and cannot solo it (was reason going to Perma), same for bag.

Character name is Tortok.

Regards
Last edited by Tortok; 12-11-2010 at 07:02 AM..
Old 12-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

are you sure he gave you archeologist bag and not dimensional pocket or some other no rent bag that looks similar?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 12-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Kobold

Yep, because I was there when he looted it and we discussed over voice chat. He s a RL friend of mine. Did not log or go ld either in the meantime (so if it had been "no rent" there wouldn't have been a possibility for it to despawn).
And I m quite sure I put the Snowball in my "quest bag" which is normal a backpack. It was not in the backpack after I looted corpse though...

Edit: "Denies" killed the "a goblin archeologist" "Worms" looted the bag from and gave then gave to me if that helps.
Last edited by Tortok; 12-11-2010 at 12:50 PM..
Old 12-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Developer

Denies was camping the archeologist for severals hours yesterday. I got a bag and so did my friend so I can confirm that the were the bags as described.