Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This depressed the hell out of me. Thanks : p
Old 11-03-2017, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This depressed the hell out of me. Thanks : p
ah the soft hearts of women...

ill make it up to you later

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

you end up at bind point naked?
Old 11-03-2017, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you end up at bind point naked?
Not on tlp you don’t

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMT release then you fade to black/infinity

Incase you weren't aware the DMT release upon death causes an effect called "time dilation" the final seconds of your death become hours, and your life scenes play before your eyes.

As long as you die a good death, you live for eternity via DMT. Or in religious terms, you go to Heaven essentially.

It's critical that you die a good death if you truly want to experience infinity.
Have you ever done DMT?
Old 11-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

I had the classic near-death experience when I was fourteen.

I was trying to play hooky from school but Mom wasn't having it. She gave me some Aspirin and told me to get. So I headed out for the bus stop but by the time I'd gone half a block I knew something was wrong. My feet were itchy. I started to sneeze uncontrollably. I turned around and headed home. This was the day we discovered that I'd developed an allergy to Aspirin.

By the time I made it home I was turning red and my entire body was swelling. Dad dialed 911 but no one answered. I started having seizures, waxing in-and-out of consciousness. Dad said, "Fuck it I'm taking him to the hospital myself."

He carried me to the front yard and 911 called us back. He told them he was en route but they said we should wait. So we did.

I started to die in the grass. I was shaking and couldn't really see anything because my eyes were almost entirely swollen shut. Mom and Dad were screaming.

Then shit got straight fucking serene. I could see. I looked at my house, and the bricks began to blast out. They flew into the sky. That crazy brilliant white light everyone's always talking about was firing bricks right out into the atmosphere. And then the white light started to swallow me as it seeped from the gaps left in my childhood home. And I left my body. I floated above myself, watched Mom and Dad crying.

Then Dad got down on his knees and started to blow into my mouth. I remember the taste of his mustache--coffee and cigarettes. And it brought me back. I was still seizing, but the white light vanished all at once.

The paramedics arrived shortly thereafter and brought me back inside the house. They cut off my clothes because I'd swollen to where they were skin tight, and this was 1994 so I was wearing JNCOs with like 38 inch cuffs. Then the paramedics did the craziest fucking thing. They rammed a needle full of adrenaline clean through my sternum, directly into my heart or some shit. Straight Pulp Fiction shit. I didn't sit bolt upright like Uma Thurman but I did start yelling unintelligibly. I felt like the fucking Hulk, all swollen and red and fucking pumped. Then I spent the night in the hospital and I haven't taken much in the way of medication since.

A few years later, I started experimenting with LSD. I found that the mechanism of the trip was remarkably similar to my NDE. It destroyed my faith.

Nowadays, I tend to believe that when you die you experience whatever you expect. The mind protects us even in those last moments and I do believe it is possible to experience eternity this way, same as a dream spanning many days can be encapsulated in the final seconds of sleeping. Basically like Azzar describes, but with the content entirely self-determined, even if unconsciously.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Banned

We're all gonna find out one day
Old 11-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Banned

https://youtu.be/jp6qkZkPBhY
Old 11-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

https://memeguy.com/photos/images/dr...-bad-16126.jpg
Old 11-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meryl Streep GILF status

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread