Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-23-2022, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine when the server shuts down. They should do a wipe and reset just a month b4.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine when the server shuts down. They should do a wipe and reset just a month b4.
imagine when your body shuts down, They should do a butt wipe and reset you into a baby just a month b4 u die
Old 11-23-2022, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine when your body shuts down, They should do a butt wipe and reset you into a baby just a month b4 u die
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2022, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh number 10, under the common sense and not having literal brain damage part. its an epic mob you can't fucking spawn it and just run around zone in circles with it when other people have been killing PHs for hours.

the fuck is wrong with you
Maybe you should learn the camp. Kind of like when I started giving you advice earlier that day on how to do it and you told me to shut up and go play Skyrim lol. Watching your video you clearly still have 0 idea of how the camp works and you were aimlessly killing random mobs that have nothing to do with Quillmane. I found the PH after 2 kills, after realizing you were still on killing all the wrong ones which made it easy for me to locate it. Don't be so mad that you didn't see a Q the whole day, you just don't understand the camp.

Also...logging your enchanter to flex on me? Huh? What is this 6th grade? If you really want to know, I was sending tells for loc on that Q because it was indeed a cloak. I cared more about keeping the PH and not have you trying to ninja it than to link it. And I obviously already have one on that toon so I would of been too easy to just link you my personal one. I'm not sure why I'm even explaining this to you but the video makes me laugh, thanks for posting!
Old 11-23-2022, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you should learn the camp.
gonna just start mad posting here. and read the rest after this post.

my brother in Christ, fellow everquest player. i was learning the camp i had already spawned in once and got legs, saw patch notes about increased drop rate WASN"T SWEATIN IT.

this all started from your initial passive aggressive bullshit tells, asking me what im hunting like its not obvious then you wait 5mins then go YOU KNOW YOUR MAKING THIS REALLY HARD ON ME, like mother fucker... i didn't fucking ask... i could of responded better instead of the lol, this is mmo go play skyrim or whatever the fuck i said still check your Aspergers not everyone is min/maxxing the only analogy i think of is sending a gay dude the wiki link for the human female vagina, like yeah dude i think he knows it exists but i don't think hes after the same thing you are
Old 11-23-2022, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Old 11-23-2022, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

gonna grab my trueshot bow and head to south karana right now !
Old 11-23-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
i had already spawned in once and got legs
grats on legs
Old 11-23-2022, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats on legs
the best thing is they aren't lore i think u can get as many legs as u want

----
ps
literally i'm like Karl IRL lawl
Old 11-23-2022, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grats on legs

Lol this response is the best, beat me to it.