Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin wouldn't dare try that shit if trump were in office. Putin took crimea b/c hussein obama was in office. Now another democrat is in the white house so to Putin (and other world bad actors) that means its a free for all.

I hope you Libtards are happy that you gave away the USA's top spot in the world because a guy that you don't understand talked sort of mean.

Dem voters are all just pussies, and the rest of the world knows it, and is acting on it.
I completely agree and just look at how china treats us like a child at negotiations with the biden administration.

I keep reading that china has their eye on Taiwan. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia makes a move on Ukraine, China follows and makes a move on taiwan. And what's biden going to do try and deploy a front on both sides of the country.

India is china's real equal in the world, person to person ratio. What does biden administration do, they go in and try to slap india with sanctions. Why the fuck would you try to hinder a potential ally against china.

shit just boggles the mind.

But most Americans are too stupid to see all this and keep chanting muh racism.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But most Americans are too stupid to see all this and keep chanting muh racism.
Yep.

This administration is sucking tiny chinese dicks all day long now.

India is a problem for china, so india gets sanctions. Russia will get on board with china (as long as putin is still a trillionaire, russia is a one man state), so russia gets ukraine.

China will move on taiwan and surrounding territories exactly .04 seconds after they realize they can do it without major conflict.

I ask the public again, who would you rather treat with Putin, Xi, Un? Some fragile little baby who will whimper his desires? or a stubborn ol' bastard who will say "this is how the fuck it's gonna be"? In this state of global politics, you don't have a choice, and if you voted blue, you sold, packaged and shipped the USA off on a silver platter.
Last edited by Trexller; 04-16-2021 at 07:58 PM..
Old 04-17-2021, 01:31 AM
Banned

Biden does not have a secret chinese bank account that didnt exist before he was president. Hes owned by china though... Cause they paid him 12 million, like trump, right? lol Trump was sucking the dicks though. Just selling us out, right?

When you have to make up alternate time lines for why china is bad, i think you're just looking for something to cry about.
Old 04-17-2021, 01:36 AM
Banned

The COVID vaccine has a higher death rate than the COVID virus. Kind of ironic. Maybe it’s time to shut it down?
Old 04-17-2021, 01:41 AM
Banned

^^^^^^ Retarded ^^^^^^^
Higher death rate?? Really? Its on track to kill over 564k people in the next 2 years?? Wow, i'd love too see your projections on a graph of some sort explaining your retardation. Hilarious.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^^^ Retarded ^^^^^^^
Higher death rate?? Really? Its on track to kill over 564k people in the next 2 years?? Wow, i'd love too see your projections on a graph of some sort explaining your retardation. Hilarious.
If a virus with a 1 in 1,000 death rate warrants the entire country being shut down, then how does a vaccine that kills 100 in 1,000 not warrant a shut down?
Old 04-17-2021, 02:31 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay upset about reality sheeple
Old 04-17-2021, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay upset about reality sheeple
Both get the needle
Old 04-17-2021, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You do realize that you can legally own guns in the USA.
Nobody is amd that Kyle Rittenhouse has a weapon.

Everyone is mad that a minor who crossed state line with a gun (illegal) went to a counter protest, WITH the gun and ended up shooting people and walked away scott free.

Weird because the protest he was counter-protesting was because HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT and still get shot.

Basically, if you believe in 2nd amendment and I know you do, fucking cunt, it is because just in case your government goes tyrannical and so you can defend yourself but it's weird because as soon as a state's agent kills people in a tyrannical way you say something like but if he was good, police would not have shot him.

I see you.
We see you.
You should be able to see it.

You're a god damned massive fucking prick, cunt.

Arm every muslim, every brown person, every mexican, every black person.
we'll see laws change rapidly over guns.

Guarantee 20 black dudes with guns hang outside your house, you aren't in favour of 2nd amendment anymore. Weird how 20 of your right wing friends though, you'd be cool wit that.

Realize what you are.

edit: the day the left starts a gun culture, we'll have serious talk about gun laws in the USA because the right are snowflakes and they will melt.
ARM EVERY SINGLE ANTIFA!
Last edited by Byue; 04-17-2021 at 02:50 AM..
Old 04-17-2021, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
If a virus with a 1 in 1,000 death rate warrants the entire country being shut down, then how does a vaccine that kills 100 in 1,000 not warrant a shut down?
what you've experienced as a complete shutdown was approximately a 7% shutdown. it just feels this way to you because america is a failed state, teetering on the brink of collapse, a fictional entity no-one really believes in anymore.