Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2021, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

basically, when the cucks on the right stop pretending that they want guns to free themselves of the tyrannical government but always spew shit like, "police don't shoot people doing nothing wrong", we see you.

We fucking see you for what you really are, cockroach.
Old 04-17-2021, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no you don't say, oh there was some fraud.
You say there was literally a stolen election.

And that usually requires some degree of proof.
So where is your proof.
Fairly easy question.
I don't have to prove there was fraud. There always is.

The question is how much. Your OPINION is there was "some" and you apparently aren't able to back up that opinion with any facts. Why don't you do some digging and prove to me there was only "some" fraud.

If they are able to perform proper audits (which is starting to happen in some counties) and the evidence is actually heard in court, then we might to start to get an idea. As of right now, all the information has been suppressed by the fascists in the media and tech monopolies which should concern you if you care about Free Speech more than worshiping Democrats

The fact that Potato received 10 million more votes than Obama on his best day is a good indication that the level of fraud was massive. If you want to convince yourself that Potato is more inspiring and popular than Obama in 2008 I'll just laugh at you

You're the one that has to prove there was no fraud or only "some" fraud

Good Luck
Old 04-17-2021, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's really funny because nobody in Canada cares except conservatives which you know, are supposed to be against identity politics or some shit so it's just surreal.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, you got this guy mocking a handicap journalist or even bragging about grabbing women by the pussy and moving on them like a bitch

But please show us more redacted photos of Trudeau in a blackface to show his incompetence.

This is not the smoking gun you think this is.
(lol?)

Edit: do you like sucking penises? because it sound like you got a mouth full of those penises talking about shit you don't understand.
Triggered.

Also, sorry you missed the point here (I'm not really sorry).
Old 04-17-2021, 01:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was 4 cases last election or some shit. 4 cases. So thats 4 of like, 150 million. You dont apply that standard to ANYTHING in your life, cept this. cause you're butt hurt over the blue wave. Give me just one example where 4 of 150 million is just too much for you, personally.

If you find a counterfeit dollar in a stack of 150 million does that invalidate the entire pile of money? No, it doesnt. You wouldnt give a shit. You'd decline the money if you found 4 counterfeit bills? Of course you wouldnt. You're not a fucking idiot.... or are you?
Where is your proof there was only 4 cases?

None of the actual evidence was ever allowed to see the inside of a courtroom and Fascistbook/Hwittler censored everything else
Old 04-17-2021, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

The next three years are just going to be election day 2020 endlessly repeated because Republicans are psychologically incapable of grasping the fact that most people find Trump repulsive.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The next three years are just going to be election day 2020 endlessly repeated because Republicans are psychologically incapable of grasping the fact that most people find Trump repulsive.
Trump received more votes in 2020 than 2016 by at least 6 million

He had a higher % of the minority vote than any Republican nominee in 50 years

He easily carried the states he needed to for re-election. It was only at 4AM in the morning that millions upon millions of votes "magically" started to pour in for Potato. The ratios were literally 100% Biden during those early morning counts which is impossible.

You're the one that has to prove 80+ million actually voted for Potato

Good Luck
Old 04-17-2021, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Can you imagine a swindler comes in.
people get swindled.

people realize this.
and when four years of lies catch up with you and only the complete retard are still hanging on, you lose the election.

Look, the way you prove there was fraud does not work.
You know it does not work why you push it?

This is insanity.
I mean you can't prove I never fucked your mom.
So basically I did.
I am your fucking father son.

you can't disprove this.
You literally cannot.

so this is the new truth now.
Everyone, G13 is my retarded son and I am really sorry about what eh does to you.
I'ma spank him in his room.

Also he never mentioned this to anyone but he loves children.
Republican, defends matt gaetz. loves trump.
Checks out.

Cannot disprove this either.

Reality does not matter.
Did you know that G13 means fag in 1337?
Old 04-17-2021, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

Again, just for the republicans in the back:

I love how the new reality is that if Biden wins next election, well he won but if he loses them, he won and it's on you to prove that people voted for your potato.

There is no consequences for at least trying to subvert democracy so why the fuck not?
The world you guys create is dystopian and it drives even you mad and why?
Old 04-17-2021, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He easily carried the states he needed to for re-election. It was only at 4AM in the morning that millions upon millions of votes "magically" started to pour in for Potato. The ratios were literally 100% Biden during those early morning counts which is impossible.

Good Luck
I don't have to prove anything with Biden in the White House and you've yet to provide any evidence of widespread voter fraud.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good for him. But disdain for Trump brought out WAY more people against him, than for him.

Quote:
He easily carried the states he needed to for re-election.
Except he didn't, which is why he isn't president right now.
Quote:
It was only at 4AM in the morning that millions upon millions of votes "magically" started to pour in for Potato. The ratios were literally 100% Biden during those early morning counts which is impossible.
Most states count absentee ballots last (this was explained on election day, and again ad nauseum in the days following). Trump has be constantly repeating that mail ballots were unsafe, so as a result, the vast majority of mail ballots ended up being Dem.

Quote:
Nope. This was proven by the vote counts.

Good luck in 2024.