Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

only made around 1% in the last 2 months because my portfolio is all over the place but my pfe prediction is panning out

i wish i followed my own advice more sometimes
Old 04-23-2021, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I've been on a roller coaster with Mind Med(MMEDF), as I previously stated I am extremely bullish about the various psychedelic therapies being trialed in Canada and the US. Well I watched a huge chunk of my investment drop over 50% over the past few months, but I had to just leave it be as I was anticipating a 5-10 year lifecycle before selling based on where we are and where it will be: trial successes, regulations, FDA, NASDAQ listing. etc....

Well they got NASDAQ listed today and its up 34% in half a day, still haven't recouped my buy-in, but currently trading just under $3 US was around $2.12 before listing yesterday, kicking myself for not buying up as much as I could for a short sell yesterday(to clarify, just shortselling whatever I could of bought at 2.12).

I still do not plan to sell even if it doubles up to $5. I anticipate some sort of merger or big bumps in the future to achieve a $10+ value per stock.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Have you guys been following the Palantir Technologies meme stock? idk if I trust them or if it's a good idea.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you guys been following the Palantir Technologies meme stock? idk if I trust them or if it's a good idea.
even though i invest aggressively, i always ignore meme stocks after i miss the initial wave.
Old 04-23-2021, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

MMEDF ended up finishing 68% up today, sadly I still haven't recouped my investment, predicting some stabilization in the $4 range.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Garmin, BA, and DOW are my best investments in years. BFT (PSFE) fucking sucked, I also re-upped FSR @ $12.50. That’s purely a gamble

All in all, index funds are still the way to go my friends. Start investing / saving for retirement at age 22. Let the rednecks and minorities “ball out” in their Escalades. You’ll have a jet at 55 and they’ll be twice divorced
Old 04-23-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on a roller coaster with Mind Med(MMEDF), as I previously stated I am extremely bullish about the various psychedelic therapies being trialed in Canada and the US. Well I watched a huge chunk of my investment drop over 50% over the past few months, but I had to just leave it be as I was anticipating a 5-10 year lifecycle before selling based on where we are and where it will be: trial successes, regulations, FDA, NASDAQ listing. etc....

Well they got NASDAQ listed today and its up 34% in half a day, still haven't recouped my buy-in, but currently trading just under $3 US was around $2.12 before listing yesterday, kicking myself for not buying up as much as I could for a short sell yesterday(to clarify, just shortselling whatever I could of bought at 2.12).

I still do not plan to sell even if it doubles up to $5. I anticipate some sort of merger or big bumps in the future to achieve a $10+ value per stock.
Sounds like it could pan out for you man. I hope it does
Old 04-23-2021, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

don't invest in the maymay stocks of today, invest in the maymays of yesterday once they bottom out

sens
weeeeeed dude
Old 04-25-2021, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

crypto dippin

is it time?
Old 04-25-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

i divested b4 it dipped, feeling pretty smart. havent bought back in yet, ill do some augury today.
Closed Thread