Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2021, 10:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default How was your weekend? I died from drowning. In NK!

So, the other day I decide that I want to head on over to North Karana... the Kansas of Antonica...I'm a bard, I'm level 14, and hate soloing. What could possibly go wrong. I head on over to the WC and get a friendly druid to port me on over.

This land has everything... beetles, bears, battlestar galactica! Hey look... a puppy... a cute little green silvermi--shit! Aggro!! Adds!! Run over to the EK bridge, pop in/out... everything is chill.

Let's go sell something to those rubes in the tent...
Huh? Why is my screen red? Wha!? Holy Jesus, what was that?

You have been slain by a griffon!

That sucked. Wonder why that thing was so pissed. Did Slytherin win the House Cup this year?

Ok, let's go get that corpse

You have been slain by a griffenne.

WTF is a Griffenne? Just say weak ass Griffon.

You have been slain by a griffawn.

Now they're just screwing with me.

You have been slain by a scythe beetle.

Welcome to lvl 13.

Clang?

Sweet Jesus. I hate this place. I'll just get my corpse and head on out.

/who
You are alone in this desolate wasteland

C'mon...
/who all Druid
Hahahaha you are going to die here alone (again)

Well, I guess I can do something while I'm here... what's that? A named bear? Hell yeah!
sing...sing a song... make it simple, to last your whole life long...
la la la

Named Bear 0 Garrulous 1!
Sweet sweet XP.

Alright! Now we're getting it done... let's hit that auto run and go find something else...

Hmm... this mouse is acting weird. Won't turn... is that water? It is, it is WATER!!

Oh shit, I'm swimming!
You are better at swimming (2)

Wait... i'm sinking! How do you look up without a mouse!? Without a 101 keyboard! Oh shit!
You are drowning!
You are drowning!
You have been slain by stupidity!

Who dies in North Karana from DROWNING?

Well... gotta get that corpse...Where IS my corpse!? Lysa's Loser Emo Death Song will help...

There it is... at the bottom of the Mississippi River. How do you dive without a mouse again?

You are drowning!
You are drowning!
You are drowning!
Oh shit!
Batteries!! Where are my AA batteries!!!

Whew...

Almost 2 corpses.

Corpse won't drag under water. Too far away. How long can I hold my breath? Long enough to get that spider bp thing Momentary ‘assisted’ me obtaining the other night? Let's see..

You are drowning!
You are drowning!

Whew...got everything except... you are absolutely kidding me...

You are drowning!
You are drowning!

God I hate the Karanas.

I need a break. Something safe and chill. A vacation. A beach vacation but I'm no fool. I'm sticking to the safe zones...

You have been killed by a Sand Giant

Positives for this weekend's game play-- I met all of the druids on the server at one time or another porting me from West Commons to North Karana. As a bard, I feel I should be somewhat social and meet people, so definitely a win.

Negatives for this weekend's game play-- I met all of the druids on the server, and they all know I'm a dumbass.

A huge shout out goes to all the Druids that ported me. If I were to list your names, I would get carpal tunnel and while yes I am at work right now I don't think I can turn that in for a workers comp claim but know you were all known to me and loved. Except that one girl... you know who you were that told me I could stil get bound over at the Gypsy Camp in NK and if not, over in East Karana with those turnip farmers... no dice.

I won't call you out, you were fun to chat with for a moment or two and I know you're working hard for those crystal chitin leggings but yeah I'll remember.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:45 AM
Kobold

experiences like these are what makes you put in the hours to become an unkillable lvl 60.
Still figuring out how to FD in lava though...
Old 04-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by semirgj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are drowning!
You have been slain by stupidity!
This was my favorite part. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread