Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Jarnauga stop being triggered dude I disagree with you that's all

Big J is right I'm not reading that give me the cliff notes
Old 04-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody gonna read this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I read the entire thing and nodded my head the entire time both in approval and opium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jarnauga stop being triggered dude I disagree with you that's all

Big J is right I'm not reading that give me the cliff notes

LuneNotes: TLDR - The US is more lame than they let on, and strongly implying the US has a duty to do something about Assad without outright saying it, because apparently it's our fault Syria is a shithole.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

ain't nobody in the developed world but a few fastly fading cadavers who know what war is. ain't nobody know what worth fightin for neither.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ain't nobody know what worth fightin for neither.
Let me have war, say I; it exceeds peace as far as day does night: it's spritely waking, audible, and full of vent. Peace is a very apoplexy, lethargy; mull'd, deaf, sleepy, insensible; a getter of more bastard children than war's a destroyer of men.

-Shakespeare's Coriolanus
Old 04-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me have war, say I; it exceeds peace as far as day does night: it's spritely waking, audible, and full of vent. Peace is a very apoplexy, lethargy; mull'd, deaf, sleepy, insensible; a getter of more bastard children than war's a destroyer of men.

-Shakespeare's Coriolanus
i liek this, it pretty. not sure what you meant with it, but i feel like it a word treat :3 unoriginal thought dont bother me so much when it this pretty (^^) it make me feel happy and stuff.

thank you
Old 04-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

i'm glad to have started the war in syria

would prefer korea tho
Old 04-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Banned

trump better re-institute the draft so keyboard warrior democrats can get what they deserve. And started.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump better re-institute the draft so keyboard warrior democrats can get what they deserve. And started.
Oh you mean those young 18-21 year old democrats who don't even really know what they are, but verbally lean left because think it's funny when SNL pillories Trump and because of what their college professor said?

Cruel as fuck man
Old 04-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you mean those young 18-21 year old democrats who don't even really know what they are, but verbally lean left because think it's funny when SNL pillories Trump and because of what their college professor said?

Cruel as fuck man
dude, tahts even better! The only thing that would please me more than sending off all these fake lefties to their death who support the war of terror and $hillary than sending their kids off to war in their name.

Fuck them they deserve everything they got coming to them, all their facts and data and fart smelling, yet they be like, "war is fine i dont mind it"

these cuck artists and musicians need to start paying for their freedom instead of bitching about people who do.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude, tahts even better! The only thing that would please me more than sending off all these fake lefties to their death who support the war of terror and $hillary than sending their kids off to war in their name.

Fuck them they deserve everything they got coming to them, all their facts and data and fart smelling, yet they be like, "war is fine i dont mind it"

these cuck artists and musicians need to start paying for their freedom instead of bitching about people who do.
i was fully unwoke sheeple until like age 24 and even then i only ascended w the help of copious chemicals
Closed Thread