Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Surprised no "just kill them and take it." #RedorDead
Old 04-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surprised no "just kill them and take it." #RedorDead
Honestly I am happy with where Red's population is currently. Enough for groups and pvp action, but still plenty of open camps. Will be even better in velious. If i could transfer all my blue toons over to red I would in a heartbeat. Between working for UPS and running my company I simply do not have time to deal with the blue bullshit, waitlists for camps, poop socking raids, etc.

Stay on blue folks, nothing to see over here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Should be FFA like SRo AC ^^v
Old 04-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I am happy with where Red's population is currently. Enough for groups and pvp action, but still plenty of open camps. Will be even better in velious. If i could transfer all my blue toons over to red I would in a heartbeat. Between working for UPS and running my company I simply do not have time to deal with the blue bullshit, waitlists for camps, poop socking raids, etc.

Stay on blue folks, nothing to see over here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't wait for red for change it's tune. Haha. No guys we're good stay on blue.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This what you're going to get if it's a "camp", a clique of collaborating neckbeards working in shifts, corpsing scores of pixels and never giving up the camp for months.

I think only in p99 can you talk about someone holding a camp for months and be speaking literally.
This is why I said 11 camps.

On a drop that will be removed 6-7 months in, I have no doubts the neckbeard's on this server may hold the camp for months.

There's no waiting your turn option available, unless you're in that neckbeard's guild.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should be FFA like SRo AC ^^v
These are (mostly? all?) static spawns. Sro is FFA because it's a roaming outdoor spawn that supposedly has a random spawn point. Big difference.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This what you're going to get if it's a "camp", a clique of collaborating neckbeards working in shifts, corpsing scores of pixels and never giving up the camp for months.

I think only in p99 can you talk about someone holding a camp for months and be speaking literally.
You guys are making it sound like it's a big issue. I'm sorry, these items aren't for everyone. Yes, people are gonna go way stupid overboard camping them and chances are highly likely you won't receive one. That is unless you get lucky enough to find the camp open, in which case you're gonna try your best to hold it down to get a drop. Then some communist scum comes in and tries to make your split the room up. You'd probably be pretty pissed. 1 camp. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are making it sound like it's a big issue. I'm sorry, these items aren't for everyone. Yes, people are gonna go way stupid overboard camping them and chances are highly likely you won't receive one. That is unless you get lucky enough to find the camp open, in which case you're gonna try your best to hold it down to get a drop. Then some communist scum comes in and tries to make your split the room up. You'd probably be pretty pissed. 1 camp. Thanks.
Being unemployed shouldn't be a prerequisite to having access to these items.
Old 04-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are (mostly? all?) static spawns. Sro is FFA because it's a roaming outdoor spawn that supposedly has a random spawn point. Big difference.
Roaming sure, but if the p99 AC utilizes classic mechanics it is not random. It has specific multiple ph ^^ Granted there are numerous other camps with multiple ph that are not FFA, but I feel the number of ph warrant FFA here ^^
Old 04-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You guys are making it sound like it's a big issue. I'm sorry, these items aren't for everyone. Yes, people are gonna go way stupid overboard camping them and chances are highly likely you won't receive one.
Entitled Bitch complex much?
Closed Thread