Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 02:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best comment in 20-something pages, give Agatha a chance.

Also not to shit on Fifield's parade but the way he speaks to some people on the forums here (as well as an intense hatred for the red server) isn't what I'd call someone who could give good CSR. Piece through his post history for details.

Agatha a solid choice, pbuh
If Agatha is the Agatha from years ago on IRC I would also vote for this.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:58 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobsnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The chasm between what the staff thinks happened versus what the players KNOW happened is hilarious. Reads like some police brutality type shit. Sirken felt threatened so uh he banned all 12 of the guys accounts. How about you guys do a solid and just release the source code/database into the wild so someone can create a new shitbox for us to play on? I've never really understood the secrecy behind it if no one makes money from this soivuh?
Is that true? I find it incredibly hard to believe that people are not profiting off of this. I can’t imagine anyone doing this for free.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:53 AM
Kobold

See alot of crybabies in this thread "waaaah sirken cockblocked me from blue pixels waaaaaaa" but it's understandable. Half these kids are 30 year old virgins. Give the man a hall pass we all go a little pussy drunk sometimes.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:59 AM
Fire Giant

I pledge allegiance to sirk dog
Old 11-28-2018, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All,

Some of you have become aware that Sirken no longer has staff credentials. I am currently onsite with a work customer and I plan to write a more detailed informative post on this later. Until then, please refrain from commenting, speculating, and bashing.

Thank you.
Oh lawd, Sincere Sirken down for white knighting some random epuss on elfsim 1999, now that's fucking embarrassing
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

One thing is for sure, it seems as though the Asgard/Forsaken alliance, now known as Aftermath is hands down the best ever. It's crazy to think the competition was being given timers and they still managed to beat them.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing is for sure, it seems as though the Asgard/Forsaken alliance, now known as Aftermath is hands down the best ever. It's crazy to think the competition was being given timers and they still managed to beat them.
I'm sure Detoxx has never been given a timer or been shown favoritism in his eqlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2018, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll at least admit I gave Sirken a hard time and he never deserved it. Most of you will have no remorse over this and can never admit fault. Haynar has a completely defining point here.
you fucks need to just play the game and stop petitioning, i have over 15 years in my emu career and i am an everquest scientist of the highest order, i think i had 3 petitions in all with p99 for 7 years on red and none of them were longer then 2 lines of text.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will forever be beaten in velios

Thanks for tears

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

The world was his oyster and everquest womens were his kryptonite

Never forgive, never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZIVQ79mJ9I

(Trivia fun fact: Both gm's discussing in the video are now banned for being corrupted)
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread