Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, were there guidelines on how to show respect? No? That's what I figured. Take your sorry self elsewhere.. You are an incredibly sad and disrespectful individual.
LOL. Please I want to hear more, these are good notes for my shrink.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

I like rygrim btw and I believe it was incredibly sad he wasted so much time playing eq with toxic scum sucks like you that want people sitting around farming useless caca all day. You guys are the ones who bring people down, sorry words hurt.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like rygrim btw and I believe it was incredibly sad he wasted so much time playing eq with toxic scum sucks like you that want people sitting around farming useless caca all day. You guys are the ones who bring people down, sorry words hurt.
Hah!! This guy... You are quite the touched human, I hope life figures out a purpose for you being on this earth.. I think we are all a bit dumbfounded at this point.. May your life eventually have meaning Tassador. Bye bye now little guy!
Old 12-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah!! This guy... You are quite the touched human, I hope life figures out a purpose for you being on this earth.. I think we are all a bit dumbfounded at this point.. May your life eventually have meaning Tassador. Bye bye now little guy!
I guess you’re the life has meaning judge. Playing 10hoirs a day on a locked box remembering the people you dragged down. Look in the mirror sir if you can stand to look at a monster.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you’re the life has meaning judge. Playing 10hoirs a day on a locked box remembering the people you dragged down. Look in the mirror sir if you can stand to look at a monster.
Haha poor Tassador! Fallin apart at the seams right now.. Must be exhausting making stuff up about people all day long..
Old 12-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

RIP

That said most people have little sympathies for drug addicts or even ex addicts, as this case seemingly

Also this is red99 where once upon a time there was a community with a few factions, a glorious time, full of characters and sick fucks. RIP R99.

This is a fine tribute to ded99
Old 12-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP

This is a fine tribute to ded99
Old 12-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Bigjeff got all mad. Preached about life. Probably felt like he did something on any of his posts. Still doesn’t realize this is elf talk for emulated simulators.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Banned

Hi little beediboo. Bigjeff doesnt get angry, hes just disappointed in you. Im always here for you when you need somebody to talk to!
Old 12-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Kobold

Yeah, I realize now that I should have, as I have since his passing, paid my respects in private.

However, I did want to emphasize that it seemed just like yesterday when Rygrim died, and 3 years have gone by. Not all of us play the game all the time...yes, ALL of us, including you Tassador, have spent unhealthy amounts of time playing this game and others. It's a hobby for some, an addiction for others, and regardless of what we do on earth it all leads to the same end.

I am going to paraphrase what Gongshow said and say one last thing about Rygrim : What made him such a great guy was that he knew there was an actual person on the other side of the computer screen and he didn't care about the factions or the drama, he would help out anybody. He was truly a good person that deserves to be remembered. This was one of his hobbies. His family was very touched by the fact that we held an event in his honor when he passed and the sense of community and support that we had for them during that tragic time.

For all the people who want to speak ill :
At least he played the game and didn't just talk shit in forums about the people who do.
Last edited by chealin; 12-07-2018 at 09:22 PM..
Closed Thread