Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually think they’ll try to take Bezos down next. I think the elites are targeting high level corporations that could challenge them in the future. First Zuckerberg, now Starbucks. I think amazon will be attacked within the next year.
Corporations are the elite. They are strangling the middle classes. Oil and the military industrial complex are the two main reasons we are always at war.

Bezo's is creating a spy cloud for the CIA to form a profile on all citizens. The Zuckerberg hearring was a complete joke -- probably designed so that he can start clamping down on Infowars and Jimmy Dore (left and right wing youtube channels that are anti-war). Zuckerberg is claiming to help fight "fake news" siting the bogus Russian-collusion as a reason.

The idea that there is some bureaucrat somewhere more powerful than these corporate overlords is laughable. Heads of intelligence agencies and employees with-in them have proven much more replaceable than the heads of private corporations. Bill Gates is still one of the richest in the world and still far more powerful than "the government elite." Think about how many bureaucrats he outlived. Spoiler alert -- the same will be true for Zuckerberg (and/or his handlers).

These people are our live-long un-elected leaders. People like Comey aren't shit compared to them.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is already a thing. amazon shipping is a sweatshop.
I'm quite sure Zuckerberg is currently getting creamed because he didn't suck Soros's dick enough which is wild because facebook is already hyper liberal biased. At the moment I'm getting non stop Kathy Griffin advertisements about her "sold out" shows. I never got russian propaganda. But I do receive non stop pro liberal stories and anti Trump ones.

They will do the same to Bezo's and all his businesses first chance they get.

For bonus points look who is co-opting Starbucks now. Look who is heading their PR and coming up with solutions for them going forward.

This is proving that corporations aren't the final villains. They are at the mercy of an elite behind him who can pull their strings. When the strings are pulled corporations can look like the bad guys but that would be an illusion.

The real big villain is the global banking system. Redpill- almost all negative propaganda you've received over the past 20 years about foreign countries are a lobby to introduce central banking owned by the same ones that own us. Iran, North Korea, Afganistan, Iraq. None of the news stories we ever got about these places were about atrocities or freeing the people but about setting up a central bank so elites can bleed these people as well.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

The illusion of accountability is everywhere.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Corporations are the elite. They are strangling the middle classes. Oil and the military industrial complex are the two main reasons we are always at war.

Bezo's is creating a spy cloud for the CIA to form a profile on all citizens. The Zuckerberg hearring was a complete joke -- probably designed so that he can start clamping down on Infowars and Jimmy Dore (left and right wing youtube channels that are anti-war). Zuckerberg is claiming to help fight "fake news" siting the bogus Russian-collusion as a reason.

The idea that there is some bureaucrat somewhere more powerful than these corporate overlords is laughable. Heads of intelligence agencies and employees with-in them have proven much more replaceable than the heads of private corporations. Bill Gates is still one of the richest in the world and still far more powerful than "the government elite." Think about how many bureaucrats he outlived. Spoiler alert -- the same will be true for Zuckerberg (and/or his handlers).

These people are our live-long un-elected leaders. People like Comey aren't shit compared to them.
They fucking sent Zuckerberg through the ringer. His public image looks like garbage now. They did a lot of harm to him.

I'm quite sure this is about Soros not getting what he wants from Zuckerberg in some way shape or form.

The entire establishment came down on Zuckerberg for shit that's been going on for years?

Someone above our politicians said 'fuck this zuckerberg guy, get em'. Then boom. Establishment liberals and republicans join in a bipartisan effort to attack the hell out of him.

Where else did we see a bipartisan effort recently?

Iran attacks.

Another favor for elites. They love their middle eastern wars. And they hate countries that don't have their central bank tentacles in them. So our bought politicians come together and agree for a day when our sponsors say to do so. Shitty evidence to boot.

Disgusting my country and tax dollars go to supporting elites expanding their wealth through bombing brown children, hospitals and schools. Only for us to foot the bill for more refugees that will cause crime and social problems in our communities.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:09 PM
Banned

I honestly don't know if there is much difference between oil and banking interest. BTW, I still Alex Jones is a deep plant in order to associate anti-war and anti-corporate politics with alien and 9/11 conspiracy theories.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 04-22-2018 at 06:14 PM..
Old 04-22-2018, 06:15 PM
Banned

Bezos is a new money bozo. He's new on the field. There's players and families that have been at this for generations. They don't take kindly to new money people like Zuckerberg or Bezos. Either the new money gets in line as servants or they are destroyed.

They are so wealthy they are into things such as global propaganda and pushing multiculturalism on mass amounts of countries.

These are citizens much more powerful than any corporation. There are families much more wealthy than countries. Families that could greatly shift global markets by changing where their assets are held. Rothschilds are one of these families. Soros is an agent for them.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Zuckerberg did what anyone in his position would do - brown nose as much as possible to prevent more regulation. Unfortunately, the unwashed masses wants their pound of flesh and the lawmakers are happy to oblige. It's the false sentiment that keeps them in power without changing the status quo.

At this point, public beheading is more merciful than permanently destroying someone's image.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zuckerberg did what anyone in his position would do - brown nose as much as possible to prevent more regulation. Unfortunately, the unwashed masses wants their pound of flesh and the lawmakers are happy to oblige. It's the false sentiment that keeps them in power without changing the status quo.

At this point, public beheading is more merciful than permanently destroying someone's image.
You need to understand that our politicians answer to higher globalists. It’s not our politicians decisions. It’s about if the foreigner globalist elites decide Facebook isn’t helping their cause enough anymore or they feel it will be uncontrollable soon due to certain signs.

Our establishment politicians on both sides would not be attacking if it furthered establishment and multicultural causes.

If you haven’t figured out establishment by now- if it helps them it’s not illegal even if it is. They’ll find some loop hole. If they want to spy on you, they will. If they want to raid your lawyer and make public the findings, they’ll find a way to do that too.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

I don't like blaming a nebulous entity, like "globalists," for everything. Seems to easy and not explanatory.

Miss you Daywolf!
Old 04-22-2018, 06:35 PM
Banned

Zuckerberg and Bezos have something in common -- they have shadow profiles on almost everyone. This is how people gained power in modern states throughout history. Collecting dirt on other elites.

None of this was really considered at the Zuckerberg hearing.

I'm not convinced that they are toast because old oil and banking money dislike them.
Closed Thread