Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 02:01 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you know anything about dental school, they teach drill and destroy. Cause problems, take healthy tooth and as much as possible. They have no interest in teeth, they are not medical doctors. They deal in mercury.

Keep sucking a fake sciences dick (Dentistry) and letting them tell you they really care about your teeth staying healthy. Protip: they don't, which is why dentistry is largely based around causing maximum damage to the teeth during a so-called cavity. It is a for-profit science, its based around making money off of teeth problems.

Lune is not that woke today.
lol literally the only thing you need to do to get woke if you're still cucked by believing in destistry, is to go to a different dentist and get a second opinion the next time they tell you that you have a cavity. why yes your little beeper machine is so precise and scientific that's why one of you thinks i have 13 cavities and the other one says i have 1 and then when i go back to the first dentist 2 months later i have 0.

surgeons and orthodontists are real doctors but lol if you think your dentist is anything more than a cashout on your insurance plan and "night guard" salesman
Old 06-04-2017, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no matter who u r you go WHOAH and have a smile on your face after you shoot a gun.

Fat and short people mistake that as appreciation for them from the friendzoned friend of theirs they took shooting.
my parents thought i was a lil violent demon so they had me shoot a gun at like age 7 cuz they were sure it would scare me. now i put needles thru beta nutsacks for a living
Old 06-04-2017, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol literally the only thing you need to do to get woke if you're still cucked by believing in destistry, is to go to a different dentist and get a second opinion the next time they tell you that you have a cavity. why yes your little beeper machine is so precise and scientific that's why one of you thinks i have 13 cavities and the other one says i have 1 and then when i go back to the first dentist 2 months later i have 0.

surgeons and orthodontists are real doctors but lol if you think your dentist is anything more than a cashout on your insurance plan and "night guard" salesman
i learned the hard way. i have 4 amalgams, and 3 of them are decent sized. the last one was done by a younger doctor intern, he took so much healthy tooth away that I narrowly avoided losing the tooth to a root canal. He had to re-do the filling 3 times, with 3 seperate visits with me all of sudden in pain where there was no issue. To not cause me any pain he basically poured the amalgam into my gumline so much that another dentist I saw about getting my amalgams removed 10 years later said "yo, if I touch that one, you will need a root canal, period. i cant remove that without serious injury and the idiot who did this really is a criminal. its also impacted into your gumline just a little bit, that is a big no-no. thats assault due to the mercury content its not approved for contact with skin" when i learned how badly i was fucked (no teeth problems of any kind since I quit dentistry at 21, go figure). He was a lawyer as well as being an anti-dentistry dentist, and wanted to get me to sue the idiot who was responsible for it. He was more interested in that than removing amalgams, which I appreciated because it spoke to his wake level. whenever i visited him he was always on the phone discussing litigation against various dentistry bodies doing gods work...real hero, with a nasty abrasive personality. But being a nasty son of a bitch is how you (((fight back)))

All my drilling was done to me without my consent at age 16 to 21 or so. After that I never saw a dentist again aside from to discuss amalgam methods (and as I thought, the offices were not equipped to remove amalgams, there is only maybe 3 places in the world that actually guarantee a very limited exposure to mercury during removal)

prior to the drilling i had no problems, no visible decay, no issues no pain no complaints and no problems.

Its so cringe man it makes me really sad that we are in the new milennium but big business interests still prevent dentistry from being reformed with non-traumatic non-drill procedures also known as ATD. but im just preaching to the choir. I just wish my parents weren't such worthless dumbasses, but its not their fault. They sacrificed absolutely all knowledge and happiness in exchange for abuse of various kinds in order to create a ritual to make money and have a family and replicate, as was their goal in life.

And I can appreciate that. But damn them bitches were so dumb it hurts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-04-2017 at 04:07 AM..
Old 06-04-2017, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i learned the hard way. i have 4 amalgams, and 3 of them are decent sized. the last one was done by a younger doctor intern, he took so much healthy tooth away that I narrowly avoided losing the tooth to a root canal. He had to re-do the filling 3 times, with 3 seperate visits with me all of sudden in pain where there was no issue. To not cause me any pain he basically poured the amalgam into my gumline so much that another dentist I saw about getting my amalgams removed 10 years later said "yo, if I touch that one, you will need a root canal, period. i cant remove that without serious injury and the idiot who did this really is a criminal. thats assault" when i learned how badly i was fucked (no teeth problems of any kind since I quit dentistry at 21, go figure)

All my drilling was done to me without my consent at age 16 to 21 or so. After that I never saw a dentist again aside from to discuss amalgam methods (and as I thought, the offices were not equipped to remove amalgams, there is only maybe 3 places in the world that actually guarantee a very limited exposure to mercury during removal)

prior to the drilling i had no problems, no visible decay, no issues no pain no complaints and no problems.

Its so cringe man it makes me really sad that we are in the new milennium but big business interests still prevent dentistry from being reformed with non-traumatic non-drill procedures also known as ATD. but im just preaching to the choir. I just wish my parents weren't such worthless dumbasses, but its not their fault. They sacrificed absolutely all knowledge and happiness in order to make money and have a family and replicate, as was their goal in life.

And I can appreciate that.
There are shady dentists for sure. My mom went to one who recommended like 3 crowns, permanently destroying those teeth and requiring lifetime maintenance and replacement. She went to my dentist for a second opinion... she was like "Nah, those teeth are fine, we'll watch them and see how they progress".

I don't think you need to worry much about amalgams though, they don't leech very much mercury at all. You're getting 100x more from living within 200 miles of a coal power plant.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think you need to worry much about amalgams though, they don't leech very much mercury at all. You're getting 100x more from living within 200 miles of a coal power plant.
Yep it took me an assload of research to be comfortable with them. And like anything in politics, both sides were found to be grossly exaggerating their positions. Assuming healthy genetics, I'm right at the load where its considered an overall non-factor even by health nut standards. Adults don't see much effects anyway its mostly about protecting the developing brains and pregnant moms.

I did learn that some people have really shitty genetics for heavy metal processing.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-04-2017 at 04:23 AM..
Old 06-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Azzar, why do you sound like Clutch lyrics with less marijuana and more meth influence on said lyrics?

Also, DNC through Al Franken has finally told HRC to shut the fuck up and move on.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 06-04-2017 at 10:56 AM..
Old 06-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azzar, why do you sound like Clutch lyrics with less marijuana and more meth influence on said lyrics?

Also, DNC through Al Franken has finally told HRC to shut the fuck up and move on.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf75962a

hes a fucking moran, that party will never move on.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

a
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf75962a

hes a fucking moran, that party will never move on.
i went to this thru an archive mirror and found u were just trying to link a youtube video but instead linked the entire huffpost ad wrapper

you're gay, dude
Old 06-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

So dentistry is a fake science and a Zionist plot? Who knew
Old 06-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

they dont want to fix shit dude
its about creating a prison planet
low wages
crowded conditions
no thought
no religion