Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want a gun pointed at my head and to be told me to buy a product from a private company i voted for that
I can point my gun at you if you like.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't think i deserve that. i ate like 1800 calories today =/
same tbh I'm trying to slim down n limber up for summer all this ase I've been planking is really helping. Xaanka's been looking good

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2017, 02:28 AM
Fire Giant

This one's for you, treasonweasels: https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/...reasonweasels/
Old 06-29-2017, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one's for you, treasonweasels: https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/...reasonweasels/
excerpt from another post on that blog

Quote:
As I reported exclusively at Patribotics, this tape was discussed with Sergei Kislyak by Trump, Manafort, Page and Epshteyn. As I further reported, Sergei Kislyak’s phone was ‘hot miked’ through an SS7 exploit by a Five Eyes nation for a portion of last year. By request, I am withholding the nation and the amount of time that Kislyak’s phone was recording all those with whom he came in contact*. I will report on exactly how each nation holds this intelligence when I come to Carter Page.
with a name like patribotics with all these conspiracy theories I've gotta say this isn't even far left, its just anti-Trump and a hit site. every article is a few facts mixed with 90% anonymous theories with "juicy CIA details". Its just not possible to have that much information leaking.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-29-2017 at 03:17 AM..
Old 06-29-2017, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sources say that the USIC has indeed long been playing a game of chess with Mr. Putin. Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham confirmed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, these sources say, deliberately in order to trap both Trump and Sessions. Both men were well aware of the “conflicts” Sessions had with Russia, and Senator McCain, who gave to US intelligence a much fuller version of the Steele Dossier, in particular, knew some of the reported signals intelligence on meetings Sessions had had with pro-Russian lobbyists. By confirming Sessions as Attorney General they removed him from the Russia inquiry, and this was deliberate.
Come on now.

Sessions confirmation as AG was a move by pro-Russian lobbyists to avoid Sessions from being involved in the Russia inquiry??? Really? Lots of accusations without anything to back them up.

This is so much less credible than investigating false hoax shootings like Sandy Hook it isn't even funny. This blog makes Alex Jones look sane.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-29-2017 at 03:25 AM..
Old 06-29-2017, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

so its a whistleblower site after some investigation and its whole reason for existing is to collect leaks.

the problem is its equally as unverified as Alex Jones InfoWars claims.

Quote:
DAUGHTERGATE: Ivanka Trump Scrubbed From Trump Poker Shell Companies
EXCLUSIVE: Russian Ambassador Kislyak’s Phone Hacked by Five Eyes
EXCLUSIVE: Director Comey Legally Taped Calls, Meetings With Trump
Paul Ryan Taped With Russian Ambassador On GOP Money Laundering
Comey Day: ‘Meticulously Executed’ Testimony Was Counterintelligence Plan
They have an angle, as seen here they attack the entire Trump family even his daughter. What is to prevent them from making up sources and versions of events whos only purpose is stoke anti-Trump sentiment.

It seems if anyone were to do that, it would be this blog.

Sandy Hook never occuring holds far more weight, factually, than these posts I've read on patriobotics. I am not being facetious here.

That is the measuring stick I am using because it is the most appropriate measuring stick when examining conspiracy style news blogs and websites.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-29-2017 at 03:34 AM..
Old 06-29-2017, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It should be in, and you two are against it because of a simple lack of understanding about how insurance works.

Forcing everyone to carry medical insurance lowers the unpaid medical costs of Hospital's, State Medicaid and insurance companies that have too foot the bill which in turn they charge more in taxes and premiums to cover that cost.

The extra cost in taxes for Obamacare doesn't hit anybody that comes to these boards. You and everyone is going to be paying more when ObamaCare is a replaced and those 22 million people lose insurance because they can no longer afford it and they go back to just going to the emergency room and not paying their bills
What of the artificial demand that mandates create?
Old 06-29-2017, 10:28 AM
Banned

wasn't comey asked 'but her emails' about 50 times? THAT IS NOT VERY METICULOUS
Old 06-29-2017, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mandated insurance is communist
You know what else is "communist"? Public parks. Police forces. Publicly maintained roads. Firemen (and firewomen). National defense. Electricity. Clean running water (except in Flint). Libraries.

People love to critique anything the government does that they don't like as "communist", but the reality is that every government is partly communist and partly capitalist: it's just a question of the exact ratio.

Furthermore, everything has gotten more communist over time. Do you think there was an inter-state highway system in Abraham Lincoln's time, or public electricity in Washington's? Nope, those are things that used to be handled 100% privately, and now our government provides them for us (or at least heavily regulates and controls them, in the case of some utilities).

So basically our country (and the world) is getting more communist over time ... and I'd argue that's a good thing. Bring on universal basic income!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-29-2017 at 12:21 PM..
Old 06-29-2017, 01:27 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what else is "communist"? Public parks. Police forces. Publicly maintained roads. Firemen (and firewomen). National defense. Electricity. Clean running water (except in Flint). Libraries.

People love to critique anything the government does that they don't like as "communist", but the reality is that every government is partly communist and partly capitalist: it's just a question of the exact ratio.

Furthermore, everything has gotten more communist over time. Do you think there was an inter-state highway system in Abraham Lincoln's time, or public electricity in Washington's? Nope, those are things that used to be handled 100% privately, and now our government provides them for us (or at least heavily regulates and controls them, in the case of some utilities).

So basically our country (and the world) is getting more communist over time ... and I'd argue that's a good thing. Bring on universal basic income!
i love this weird fantasy that the private sector can't handle all these things. lol anyone remember that city in texas that fired their government police force and hired private police and their crime dropped to nothing right away? hmm guess that's what happens when you can just fire them if they're not doing their jobs right.

of course this baby brain goober wants universal basic income lmao talk about a useful idiot.

parks? i do volunteer forestry. all of that shit in my ultra liberal state is maintained by.... volunteers. who actually rough clears out the trees and shit? private contractors.

clean water? you know how many cities are worse than flint but never got politicized right? hm weird they're all long term run by democrats what a mystery there is to unfold here.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-29-2017 at 01:31 PM..
Closed Thread