Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
define fitness. it better not be a programming thing.

i think you only bring this to #disrupt the conversation
intellect, health, disease resistance, longevity, plasticity. Whatever other traits would be ideal for success. I'm sure a lot of behavioral thendencies would apply, but there is room for many different roles on a successful team, so that is more difficult to pin down, but in general not disposed to violence (generally correlated with robust intellect), not easily taken by emotion (though not numb to it either, it is an integral part of being human), not given to destruction, etc.

in general things that could make every one of us better :3
Old 08-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
intellect, health, disease resistance, longevity, plasticity. Whatever other traits would be ideal for success. I'm sure a lot of behavioral thendencies would apply, but there is room for many different roles on a successful team, so that is more difficult to pin down, but in general not disposed to violence (generally correlated with robust intellect), not easily taken by emotion (though not numb to it either, it is an integral part of being human), not given to destruction, etc.

in general things that could make every one of us better :3
this is not how genetics operate
Old 08-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is not how genetics operate
what's not? what are you objecting to? ^^
Old 08-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's not? what are you objecting to? ^^
you cannot select for behavior. humans are too complex.

hashtag
Old 08-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you cannot select for behavior. humans are too complex.

hashtag
prove it :3
Old 08-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
prove it :3
your idea of genetics lies solidly in the realm of ghosts and faeries. it is not a basis to genocide anyone, except yourself, which i would strongly disapprove of, because i like you.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, because it is immaterial ^^ Prudent population control would assess individuals on the fitness and desirability of their person alone. and THEN, once we had a healthy population we could collectively invest in it in a very substantial way :3

I never said wealth would exempt individuals from evaluation that is just something you assumed ^^ To dispel any ambiguity though, no, wealth would not exempt individuals. The reason I suggest to cease the subsidy of failure is because we already have more people than we need or can adequately manage and those at the bottom produce far more of themselves (on average) than those at the top so even if we we seized all of the wealth of those at the top we would very quickly find ourselves short on resources as those at the bottom exploded. sure, we could invest resources in correcting undesirable behaviors contributing to that outcome, but we already have a sizable population who do not require that investment.

Given the time and resources required to assess individual fitness, it is most sensible to focus efforts on those with proven success. It may well be that we find fit specimens might eventually succeed in lifting themselves from a state of failure, but it is unlikely and therefore an inefficient use of resources. for that reason alone, subsidy should end. then, all could be evaluated for desirable traits most likely to benefit society. some sort of threshold would be established and those above, would get contribute directly to the advancement of man. those below would get to do so indirectly by graciously relieving society of their burden. it doesn't matter whether they live on a trust fund or peanuts.

au contraire mon amis, their economic contribution is of no more concern than their resource consumption.

of course we need robots for all this, or someone verrrry smart.

*and trustworthy too.
dat boi woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Melon, sounds like you're stuck in a neo-romantic-logically-stretched notion of social workings. Remember that sex and war trump everything socially, and arbitrary merits do nothing.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who circulates a document that suggests there are any differences between ethnic groups or genders is a complete retard.

There are too many white men in powerful positions.

There are too many jews in powerful positions too.

We need to diversify these positions to correct this injustice.
what would be ideal would be if we just started reducing the population (as there is too many on earth as it is right climate scientists?) by idk gassing white people.

God I love being a open minded liberal that can talk about real positive ideas that are inclusive like that, instead of hostile ones like how our culture effects perception of gender and that in turn effects peoples life goals and pursiut of happiness in the free market. Thank god we dont talk about hostile shit like that! If anyone does I hope we kill those mother fucking hostile white misogynist shit stains!

-the new liberals of america
Old 08-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what would be ideal would be if we just started reducing the population (as there is too many on earth as it is right climate scientists?) by idk gassing white people.

God I love being a open minded liberal that can talk about real positive ideas that are inclusive like that, instead of hostile ones like how our culture effects perception of gender and that in turn effects peoples life goals and pursiut of happiness in the free market. Thank god we dont talk about hostile shit like that! If anyone does I hope we kill those mother fucking hostile white misogynist shit stains!

-the new liberals of america
well its a matter of scale. is it more efficient to kill 1000 tiny rats or 1 fat pig?
Closed Thread