Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Banned

"also, punching is terrorism, an islamic style vehicle attack is not terrorism!"

- the same elf, high off his tits on 4chan farts
Old 08-14-2017, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Oh, how times have changed.

I remember like it was just a couple months ago when everyone found satisfaction in cars running over protesters who walk in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Heck, some states even made running over protesters legal(ish).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTWtcV0jXaE
Old 08-14-2017, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess i'm just not woke enough to earnestly defend the side with the hitler terrorists

lol
Dude, yank your skull out of that warm hole and get a clue, you have been defending Nazism/BLM/Antifa terrorists you stupid dumbfuck.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"dont you see? opposing nazis only furthers the nazi agenda!"

- p99s most retarded elf
no, but protesting violently when they protest lawfully does.

You cant force people to believe in your ideology but you can convince them to by having better ideology.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, how times have changed.

I remember like it was just a couple months ago when everyone found satisfaction in cars running over protesters who walk in the middle of the street blocking traffic. Heck, some states even made running over protesters legal(ish).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTWtcV0jXaE
its the natural escalation when you are pitting the lower class against eachother. All we're seeing is the violent escalation that the alt right wants.

If anyone thinks the planned protests coming up in Seattle are designed for anything other than, taking an already agitated hornets nest, and escalating it into a mass shooting, then they're pretty dumb.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:59 PM
Fire Giant

Won't the protests in Seattle be about the income tax on top earners? Should be a little different.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Welp, protesters in Durham, NC topple over a statue.

It's our history too!
Old 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM
Kobold

I have to admit having been to south korea and touring many of their national monuments that it's no surprise to me why they hate the Japanese so much over there. (Incase you didn't know this the Japanese don't like Koreans and Koreans REALLY don't like the Japanese)

When you go to a monument and there's a plaq that reads: this is where he Japanese killed 10,000 Koreans, and you go to another one that says this is where the Japanese killed 30,000 Koreans, and then another that's like here the Japanese killed 100,000 Koreans... it's like, Jesus Christ, no wonder the Koreans hate the Japanese.

So in that regard, are these confederate monuments a part of our history? Yes. But, there is something to be said about 'what' part of our history they represent, I know to some folks they represent the American indomitable spirit of revolution, but the actual effect might be that it helps encourage generations of people to kinda be reminded, deep down, that there's reason to hate people, that there's a difference between two different folk, that one may owe some other folk something etc.

Do you really get anything out of these monuments? Are the people that are upset about losing them, really going there on the weekend and looking up at the statues? Does it REALLY matter?

I'd argue, peobuly not, and even if they were, is the history going to be erased? No.

But generations from now, we may not be reminded of the blood and anger and hate that a lot of folks are still reminded of today. And to me, it's worth taking them down.

But that's just my opinion. I think people have a right to try to fight against taking hem down if they really don't.

But I don't think you're in the right if you think you're Indiana jones and are entitled to the right to punch someone in the face that disagrees with you about it.

And I think if some minority of folks want to lawfully protest with timi torches, you should have better things to do with your time than be upset about it.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welp, protesters in Durham, NC topple over a statue.

It's our history too!
lol, looks like fatty americans roleplaying as ISIS. At least ISIS was able to tear down priceless 3000 year old artifacts.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Banned

First they came for the Nazis, and I did not speak out—

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread