Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 11:56 PM
Banned

trump is a russkie puppet is the most hilarious narrative.

the other candidate received 20% of her campaign contributions from a government she herself described in leaked email as covertly funding ISIS. WHOOPS! this after making record breaking dollar value arms deals selling guns to said government as secretary of state.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I too agree with those libertarian ideals. Maybe not my first choice in their purist form. However it's a good move.

I'm not going to say it's impossibles. I'm speculating it's entirely unlikely while ppl fight about gays, wombs, health insurance subsidies, and black ppl.

I think some nuclear could be done reasonably if we design with reliable designs. Though we could have some Fukashima type issues if the plants fall into disrepair.

We probably shouldn't hedge our bets all in one area though while we could diversify our economy. I think some spending on other energy resources is worthwhile to build up infrastructure and improve our options.
Nuclear energy in the US should happen. I was more speaking of nukes being used in the middle east becaus well fuck 'em
Old 01-21-2017, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump is a russkie puppet is the most hilarious narrative.

the other candidate received 20% of her campaign contributions from a government she herself described in leaked email as covertly funding ISIS. WHOOPS! this after making record breaking dollar value arms deals selling guns to said government as secretary of state.
So like you never offered your enemies free blowjobs while playing risk? I thought everyone did that.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuclear energy in the US should happen. I was more speaking of nukes being used in the middle east becaus well fuck 'em
That's an unpopular opinion, but may be inevitable. I'm not going to be suicidal if it happens. Though I really would prefer a different outcome.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony here being major cities and California pay your welfare check and subsidize your military [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the irony here is that's because of the red counties.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That's an unpopular opinion, but may be inevitable. I'm not going to be suicidal if it happens. Though I really would prefer a different outcome.
Never happen tho'. Too many resources to be had.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never happen tho'. Too many resources to be had.
I feel like we could wipe out most of the population without nukes. IDK. We have the means to really unload massive amounts of conventional ordinance if we wanted. Then just mop up what's left.

It's happening by attrition and the terrorists are doing it to themselves, so if globalists, not sure what's going on for realz.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:28 AM
Sarnak

Nothing against trannies, actually quite hot for some of 'em, but there is some irony chatting with one whose signature is "realtatas2017"

getting a jolt of estrogen isn't exactly "real" is it?
Old 01-22-2017, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing against trannies, actually quite hot for some of 'em, but there is some irony chatting with one whose signature is "realtatas2017"

Shhhhhh, you have to maintain self-ascribed labels.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's a bit sarcastic / ironic.
Lol. Always had tatas. For me they're real and I'm quite fond, proud of them.

Tnx. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread