Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

I never wake up in the middle of the night to kill a dragon, but this morning nobody had to so I didnt miss any of the spawns. We started right on time at 10AM and have already killed several of our targets. No zone trains, no lawyerquesting, no rushing. I see and hear that other guilds in this rotation are doing the same. Im willing to bet the GM petitions this weekend were down significantly. Nobody stared at any walls. Amazing situation, only earthquakes are this much fun.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

I heard that if you want uncontested pixels, there is plenty of servers out there that will give you that.

I play for the #Classic feeling. On Morell-thule server we had a fierce competition and i loved it. Hope Nilbog/Rogean dont enforce us to be all welfare pixel cry babies in the future.

@Nemce: no idea what you guys agreed to. All i see is that you guys never crawl ToV, EVER. i have seen Cekenar been up for like 3-4 days without any A/A guilds killing it, and not a single casual guild went clear to try it. I have seen Wuoshi up for like 5 days too... and no guild willing to take him down. So i ask myself... if its not for pixels... if its all for the joy of killing the Dragon... why just avoid those 2 targets time and time again?

Just wanted everyone to be more honest. I am here, on this server for the competition and i cant wait to see my Aftermeth rivals at the FTE line next week.

Pras this server to allow us to compete. /bow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Staring at a wall for 16 hours a day is not competition. It's lunacy.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually Arum, as I was talking to some of the banned guild's people, this was a big concern of theirs. While they are not involved this weekend, they live on this server and their concerns are still valid.

So it seemed like a win/win scenario for CSG to choose to leave all our mobs up in ToV until a designated time and down them all at once by pulling to exit. That means we had to make two costly choices.

One was that we couldn't crawl to the mobs, which was on everyone's mind. Second was that it meant we had to trust that everything would still be up and people would follow the agreement.

So in the end, everyone has followed the agreements (no lawyerquesting even) and all mobs are going to be stacked tighter than ever! (and we got to sleep in!)

It's going to be a good day for the server.
This is actually super cool. Major props to Nemce and CSG for even taking into account the suspended guilds concerns. Hugely praiseworthy move ^^
Old 01-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that if you want uncontested pixels, there is plenty of servers out there that will give you that.

I play for the #Classic feeling. On Morell-thule server we had a fierce competition and i loved it. Hope Nilbog/Rogean dont enforce us to be all welfare pixel cry babies in the future.

@Nemce: no idea what you guys agreed to. All i see is that you guys never crawl ToV, EVER. i have seen Cekenar been up for like 3-4 days without any A/A guilds killing it, and not a single casual guild went clear to try it. I have seen Wuoshi up for like 5 days too... and no guild willing to take him down. So i ask myself... if its not for pixels... if its all for the joy of killing the Dragon... why just avoid those 2 targets time and time again?

Just wanted everyone to be more honest. I am here, on this server for the competition and i cant wait to see my Aftermeth rivals at the FTE line next week.

Your memories of *Classic* and mine, are so far apart and drastically different, that I cant even fathom someone thinking racing for mobs, training others, crapping on any inter guild relations or friends outside your own guild, and general over all douche baggery as *Classic* ... it's disturbing really.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is how to delude yourself.

If competition really meant something to you, you wouldn't be playing PvE EQ.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Orc

Quote:

We get it. You want to feel superior to other people and call them welfare pixel crybabies... while crying about them.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staring at a wall for 16 hours a day is not competition. It's lunacy.
185ppl on a dragon target and calling it fun is also lunacy. its shooting fish in a barrel.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think when Daybreak launches their next TLP a lot of people will switch. Also when P2002/TAKP come out with Luclin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII
I'm not against competition; I'm against wall staring. If I held the 'Dragging your ballsack across a field of broken glass World Championships', would you participate?
Old 01-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
185ppl on a dragon target and calling it fun is also lunacy. its shooting fish in a barrel.
I'd take this over petition quest.
Closed Thread