Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really appreciate you sharing friend, I am in a similar situation.

A couple of years ago my wife was strolling through the park when a rabid dog bit off all the fingers on her right hand. When she contracted rabies it caused her brain to swell and she lost most of her vision and now has permanent brain damage. Although the left-hand works, her reading comprehension is at an all-time low. Her only pleasure in life is casting complete heal.

Thanks to my good friend Kief I know that there can be life after love after all
lol you still butthurt over jai being at efreeti with falwen and i?

bro i really didnt box i was just playing. no reason to when i was usually pling groups full of people for free would make no sense man. anyway nice story bud. not as good as couchgods tho u kno.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchgod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My younger brother was in a surfing accident several years ago when he wiped out really bad, and was under water for nearly 10 minutes and repeatedly stung by jellyfish.

Since then, I've tried to live up to the motto from the greatest film of all time, New Jack City: I AM my brother's keeper.

He is still paralyzed from all the many jellyfish stings he suffered that day, but I take care of him, and I play his favorite game with him, Everquest.

Due to his paralysis, and the fact his hands are still swollen 10x normal size because of the sheer number of jellyfish stings he had suffered (this was a few years ago), he cannot control his character, but he communicates to me by winking the one eye that is not paralyzed -- "C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E _ H-E-A-L _ I-N-C" he'll blink at me in Morse code, and that is how I know I am supposed to have his char cast complete heal on me so I don't die.

After we kill a mob, he blinks Y-A-A-A-A-A-S-S-S at me, and let me tell you, I wouldn't trade that feeling for a million dollars.

So, GM's, this is what you have ruined. My brother woke up and winked at me this morning, "M-A-Y-B-E _ T-H-E-R-E _ I-S _ N-O _ G-O-D."

So, thanks gm's. Thanks.
lmao
Old 12-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

I call BS. Anyone who plays a 20 year old game does not have a wife. They left us all years ago. And for the record, sitting a blow up doll next to a computer does not count as a wife or a second player.

Just sayin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 12-09-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the record, sitting a blow up doll next to a computer does not count as a wife or a second player.
What about pets? My cat likes trading.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about pets? My cat likes trading.
ban all EC fat cats
Old 12-09-2020, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchgod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My younger brother was in a surfing accident several years ago when he wiped out really bad, and was under water for nearly 10 minutes and repeatedly stung by jellyfish.

Since then, I've tried to live up to the motto from the greatest film of all time, New Jack City: I AM my brother's keeper.

He is still paralyzed from all the many jellyfish stings he suffered that day, but I take care of him, and I play his favorite game with him, Everquest.

Due to his paralysis, and the fact his hands are still swollen 10x normal size because of the sheer number of jellyfish stings he had suffered (this was a few years ago), he cannot control his character, but he communicates to me by winking the one eye that is not paralyzed -- "C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E _ H-E-A-L _ I-N-C" he'll blink at me in Morse code, and that is how I know I am supposed to have his char cast complete heal on me so I don't die.

After we kill a mob, he blinks Y-A-A-A-A-A-S-S-S at me, and let me tell you, I wouldn't trade that feeling for a million dollars.

So, GM's, this is what you have ruined. My brother woke up and winked at me this morning, "M-A-Y-B-E _ T-H-E-R-E _ I-S _ N-O _ G-O-D."

So, thanks gm's. Thanks.
Hot damn did this make me laugh. To the Op sorry you got banned you may have been legit but damn this shit is funny.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember kids, boxing is a bannable offense!

*except if you're in a whitelisted guild, donate a lot, or are a bald twitch streamer
Old 12-09-2020, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

Thread Title - Dumb and Dumber To

<The A-Team>
Old 12-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Aviak

Only allowed to box if you are GL of Freedom. sry bud
Old 12-10-2020, 11:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Boxers are like stoners, they think no one notices, but its super obvious to everyone else.
Closed Thread