Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 09:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. you really ARE a salty customer. feels bad, man.
Why would I be salty? I don't have any horse in this race. You're coming off like a little stan for Furoar and Detoxx. AG would be fine without Freedom. Freedom wouldn't be a guild without AG.
Old 09-14-2020, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I be salty? I don't have any horse in this race. You're coming off like a little stan for Furoar and Detoxx. AG would be fine without Freedom. Freedom wouldn't be a guild without AG.
Why are you so hateful, though? Let the rage flow through you. I just think it's an interesting thread if, in fact, it is true that spurning Detoxx because of past strained relations and grudges cost Riot a little more than "one warrior." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 09-14-2020, 09:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you so hateful, though? Let the rage flow through you. I just think it's an interesting thread if, in fact, it is true that spurning Detoxx because of past strained relations and grudges cost Riot a little more than "one warrior." [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know Dawn Believers wasn't a part of the raiding scene but you can do a quick search on the forums to see why nobody wanted to take Detoxx.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Raiding on Everquest. My condolences
Old 09-14-2020, 10:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl. You're deluded if you think Detoxx is the reason Furoar left Riot. He had it planned for months in advance. The Detoxx thing was a troll attempt that gave him an excuse. Furoar was only ever about Furoar. Freedom is full of the dregs of society that no other guild would accept. Congrats, they finally had a good cycle (thanks to AG, entirely).
have you um, like, talked to him?

i do think it's too early for victory laps but man i enjoy racing against the weary remains of riot players that still give a fuck
Old 09-14-2020, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-14-2020, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I lol'd. I'm not, in any way, defending Detoxx. I just think it's pretty funny, if it is true, that hubris causes a guild to lose more than just "one warrior"

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i bring this image up a lot

imagine forming an opinion on a person based on clipped tells out of context

it's a good troll but people actually take it seriously and it's pathetic
Old 09-14-2020, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I lol'd. I'm not, in any way, defending Detoxx. I just think it's pretty funny, if it is true, that hubris causes a guild to lose more than just "one warrior"
The only person Riot lost was Tawanda. Real facts.
Old 09-14-2020, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Well the math stacks against letting Detoxx join. Detoxx and maybe 10-12 cronies join vs 50 existing members leaving.

Net loss.

We're all nerds playing an old beaten non-classic game. It's not about pixels anymore imo. It's about enjoying the game with people you like and treating other people fairly and with respect. Detoxx has always been an epicenter for people who don't seem to follow those ideals.
Closed Thread