Old 10-21-2020, 09:27 AM
Kobold

Id be ok with Doze staying competitive
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Old 10-21-2020, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

As I recall on my old server back in the day (Saryrn) the gatekeeper to earn an NToV rotation slot was Aary. Which is...literally the gatekeeper to the inner ring. Vyemm sounds harsh as shit but I see your point.

I disagree on keeping Doze competitive though, its second only to Vulak as the biggest mess in NToV, which is to say the biggest mess in the entire raid game. I'm guessing the numbers of petitions would support this. Honestly on Doze I'd say Kittens gets a slot right away. Doze is not hard, what's hard is training the entire bunch of shit around within five seconds of spawn better and faster than the other guys.

INB4 "omg welfare doze tears EQ ruined".
Old 10-21-2020, 09:32 AM
Fire Giant

In a diabetic coma I envisioned the perfect solution. It's kinda out there but what if instead of static mobs the dragons could actually move?
Old 10-21-2020, 09:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I recall on my old server back in the day (Saryrn) the gatekeeper to earn an NToV rotation slot was Aary. Which is...literally the gatekeeper to the inner ring. Vyemm sounds harsh as shit but I see your point.

I disagree on keeping Doze competitive though, its second only to Vulak as the biggest mess in NToV, which is to say the biggest mess in the entire raid game. I'm guessing the numbers of petitions would support this. Honestly on Doze I'd say Kittens gets a slot right away. Doze is not hard, what's hard is training the entire bunch of shit around within five seconds of spawn better and faster than the other guys.

rooted dragons already ruined tov, this aint about that

if you're really concerned about trains, making aary the gatekeeper mob ensures that vulak shenanigans will be happening at a consistent rate - if the goal is to truly make that experience better vyemm is the only mob that makes sense
Planar Protector

Yes I'm sure training the fuck out of each other at the zone in and hub instead of at spawn points is the answer, thank you.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The issue with Aary is his location, and difficulty, hes not super hard.....and leaving him up for first clear to allow "applicants" time to kill him is alil inconvenient for guilds that might already have coth mages parked at Triplets etc
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Planar Protector

To Phenyo ^
Old 10-21-2020, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokum-6n0m3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The issue with Aary is his location, and difficulty, hes not super hard.....and leaving him up for first clear to allow "applicants" time to kill him is alil inconvenient for guilds that might already have coth mages parked at Triplets etc
I've always been confused that they didn't disable coth in ToV when the rooted the dragons too.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Yes I'm sure training the fuck out of each other at the zone in and hub instead of at spawn points is the answer, thank you.
yes i hated when my guild would get trained in hub???

tov zone in trains happened less frequently than tov trains currently

look at what rooted dragons resulted in, one guild monopolizing every mob and when another zerg matches them - shit shows like no other commence (not a fault of the guilds, fault of the mechanics)

rooted dragons are an unfun and uncompetitive mechanic and has made tov basically unplayable
Old 10-21-2020, 09:45 AM
Banned

didn't read
Closed Thread