Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 03:32 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who won, did koscheck win? I hope Ortiz got his ass beat.
Koscheck won, RNC in the 2nd. Tito didn't get beat, but he did lose. The prelims were the best fights of the night. My boy Satiropolous won though! In overwhelming fashion. Amir beat Baroni. Rogerio KO'd the fuck out of Cain which I loved. Rua will beat Machida at their next meeting in March I think it is and then Rashad will beat Rua, then Rogerio might get a title shot if he wins his next fight, which should be against Randy.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:37 AM
Sarnak

Wow sounds like it was epicly good, and turned out how i suspected, thanks for info.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I offerred to give up my ability to play to be a petition-clearing monkey GM, I was hoping a couple more would step forward and we'd have enough to make some players cut ties and GM and allow the Devs/GMs (who have about a year plus more time/effort put into this than*any* of us) to simply play and have fun. Well, outside of the obvious coding/pathing stuff only the devs are going to handle. I love this place enough to give up playing on it entirely in order for the server to survive and the drama to dwindle (like it'd ever go away completely lol).
I quit playing the server altogether, and offered my freetime to be a gm as well.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:00 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post their addresses, I will seriously murder them. No joke, I will kill them.
he'll do it, he's a darkelf
Old 11-22-2009, 05:05 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkomb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not saying I took part in it but I think I may have an idea of who did it, I was directed to this server from a post in the Random (aka /b/) section of 4chan, I do not want to risk discussing it on this forum but do some research on 4chan and you will understand why these people are likely suspects for this attack.

Hope this helped, and I am too bummed to see the server down.

I was directed last night, so if the server was being attacked last night, thats probably why, but this is just a canditate.
that thread was full of love [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2009, 05:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Koscheck won, RNC in the 2nd.
I have been a big fan of Koscheck since UF. He seems like a great guy although with all the dirtbags in the UFC you probably don't have to actually be a good guy to come off as one.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:14 AM
Sarnak

Koscheck is one of my favorites, he's doesn't have a ton of skill, but he has heart, and never gives up, I love to watch him fight every time.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:24 AM
Large Bat

I swear I was closing in on figuring out that damn fanagling pyzjn script...
Old 11-22-2009, 07:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Koscheck won, RNC in the 2nd. Tito didn't get beat, but he did lose. The prelims were the best fights of the night. My boy Satiropolous won though! In overwhelming fashion. Amir beat Baroni. Rogerio KO'd the fuck out of Cain which I loved. Rua will beat Machida at their next meeting in March I think it is and then Rashad will beat Rua, then Rogerio might get a title shot if he wins his next fight, which should be against Randy.

Rogerio looked great for his first UFC fight, I'm really happy about that as well. Rua should beat Machida (again) but I don't know why you think Rashad could beat Rua, or even get to him (through Thiago Silva and another top contender). Randy fighting Marc Coleman next should be... funny. I think they're trying to give Randy an easy yet somewhat justifiable path to the title shot at 205 against Machida.

Anyway... yeah hope the server comes back up soon.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkomb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not saying I took part in it but I think I may have an idea of who did it, I was directed to this server from a post in the Random (aka /b/) section of 4chan, I do not want to risk discussing it on this forum but do some research on 4chan and you will understand why these people are likely suspects for this attack.

Hope this helped, and I am too bummed to see the server down.

I was directed last night, so if the server was being attacked last night, thats probably why, but this is just a canditate.
Yeah I'm sure 4chan took part in this.

yeah.