Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 02:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a 5+ guild alliance getting AoW down to 45% at 4:30 AM on a weeknight, with next to zero, if not negative amount of communication going on is pretty impressive imo.

sry u lost statue again
Oh and if i'm not mistaken, Aftermath won both the statue FTE and the Tunare FTE

sweet zerg tho
Old 10-18-2019, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and if i'm not mistaken, Aftermath won both the statue FTE and the Tunare FTE

sweet zerg tho
sorry your guild is dead.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

sweet zerg tho

How many did they have? Was it more than your typical riot zerg?
Old 10-18-2019, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
sry u lost statue again
AM loses COTH races on statue... blames cheating.
AM gets rules changed to racing.
AM loses races on statue... blames cheating. (Kelz [AM] owns the fastest time)
AM gets rules changed back to COTH.
AM wins COTH races... still loses.

Awaiting next rule change...
Old 10-18-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Riot had 69 people
AM/AG/Aegis had 97 people
Old 10-18-2019, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Was wondering how long it would take for Riot people to turn into fuckbags who talk shit when others wipe, while their zerg sits in the wings waiting to leapfrog the mob. The new douchebags of the server, bragging about their kills when 90% of them are uncontested while talking shit to the people who try to contest and fail. Cool story bro. I bet those 500+ active raiders you have feel real accomplished when they get the pixels they want with no competition at all. Hope those 60 man fear golems are loads of fun!
Old 10-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Keen , I don't think you understand what leapfrogging means, considering that's the only way AM knows how to raid in NTOV i would think you would be more familiar with it.

Leapfrogging is when Riot clears all the trash and flurry's and AM sits back and waits for the right moment to leapfrop over Riot while they are engage with another mob, so AM can FTE the named mob. Example..see Lord Koi this last cycle

What Riot did was wait for you to wipe and engage an unagroed mob , see AG with King Tormax last cycle when Aftermath/Aegis wiped.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuckbags
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was wondering how long it would take for Riot people to turn into fuckbags who talk shit when others wipe, while their zerg sits in the wings waiting to leapfrog the mob. The new douchebags of the server, bragging about their kills when 90% of them are uncontested while talking shit to the people who try to contest and fail. Cool story bro. I bet those 500+ active raiders you have feel real accomplished when they get the pixels they want with no competition at all. Hope those 60 man fear golems are loads of fun!
Most of the Riot members shit talking are former casual players who spent years being picked on by AM, so now they wanna repay the favor. I don't really agree with the shit talk though, it's kind of like shit talking a special needs kid.

Everything else you said though is pretty dumb, AM loved their era of no competition but now that it's another guild benefiting you think it's boring?
Old 10-18-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
good thread
Closed Thread