Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

And to address the guy that was blaming me for not saying something earlier, I thought the AG monk just wasn't paying attention and ran down the wrong way. It looked to me like he realized what he did and was flopping back out to the hub to /q, I kinda lost him on the left side of my first person view. I was genuinely surprised to see the wyverns re-aggro again, pull back out into my 3rd person view and see him standing next to me. I probably should have said something earlier but I was more surprised and a, wtf are you doing? came out. In retrospect, I should have sent the AG monk a tell when he first aggro'd the wyverns to let him know I'm watching and not to train. I doubt telling the guild an AG monk is messing with wyverns out here would have changed the outcome much.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And to address the guy that was blaming me for not saying something earlier, I thought the AG monk just wasn't paying attention and ran down the wrong way. It looked to me like he realized what he did and was flopping back out to the hub to /q, I kinda lost him on the left side of my first person view. I was genuinely surprised to see the wyverns re-aggro again, pull back out into my 3rd person view and see him standing next to me. I probably should have said something earlier but I was more surprised and a, wtf are you doing? came out. In retrospect, I should have sent the AG monk a tell when he first aggro'd the wyverns to let him know I'm watching and not to train. I doubt telling the guild an AG monk is messing with wyverns out here would have changed the outcome much.
You saying anything wouldn't stop the train. Maybe standing and aggroing the mobs away from the door was about all you could do. But they seemed to be resetting for a moment so I understand why you didn't.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me 20+ times... yeah I guess I'll sit in the hallway and fraps while everyone else gets to fight the dragon =/
Some stellar camera work, Gator. Nicely done.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the one time they actually get your tomfoolery on fraps.

"It was just an App guys. We removed his tag. Move on."

Let's sweep our shadiness under the rug guys.
Nailed it.
Also - book not up
Old 05-16-2019, 05:03 PM
Orc

oh sheesh, i'm late. Sorry I've been busy but here you go:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2019, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You saying anything wouldn't stop the train. Maybe standing and aggroing the mobs away from the door was about all you could do. But they seemed to be resetting for a moment so I understand why you didn't.
The fact they did seem to be reseting is exactly evidence a warning could have prevented it. They must have only just barely been in aggro range. A small amount of movement/avoidance of that door could have changed everything. If AG is up to so much fuckery as AM implies it should be second nature to respond to such things.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact they did seem to be reseting is exactly evidence a warning could have prevented it. They must have only just barely been in aggro range. A small amount of movement/avoidance of that door could have changed everything. If AG is up to so much fuckery as AM implies it should be second nature to respond to such things.
Hindsight is nice to have.

Harder to react with Eashen, four guards and a number of hatchlings in camp.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:41 PM
Orc

Had Loce not been AFK at the door they wouldn't have agro'd you guys on Eashen. Not saying AG scumbaggery isn't at fault, but I hope Loce didn't get DKP for that Eashen.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real classy move shit bird. Kick the Monk and crap on his reputation because he is trying to learn how to be a Monk in ToV. Certainly do not teach him or explain to him what he did wrong. AG are all FGTs
I remember this fight, I tanked the blue eashen guard. We had downed 3/4 of the guards and were pushing the black guard around eashen (just how it happened not sure why we were pushing that one in a circle)...at The exact moment we were guaranteed to win, an azure guard monk came in and trained us with wyverns. Shit like this doesn’t even phase us anymore. Nobody griped in guild chat or team speak to any significant extent from what I remember. Lots of work left to do ...but we were all thinking “fuck that guy”...
Old 05-16-2019, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. You aren't stopping that by saying anything. People are moving in and out of Eashens AE. The train was gonna happen regardless.
Closed Thread