Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've literally never spoken to or about him before my last two posts

are you ok?
I love how you tried to start being sarcastic and talking shit and you got totally roasted for it lmao
Old 11-08-2019, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s the point of being on both?
If they were going to be separate servers forever, there wouldn't be much of a point. However, since they will merge eventually (probably sometime within the next several months) you can level two characters at once, farm twice the plat and gear, etc. and it will all get merged into one server sometime soonish. It's essentially like if you were to box two characters on one of the server's (same effect in the end), except this is actually permitted since right now it's technically two different servers.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Banned

you could hypothetically do that but all my time on red I only knew one person who boxed blue and red and you were allowed to trade between them so the incentive was there back when red still had population

people generally dont do it
Old 11-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how you tried to start being sarcastic and talking shit and you got totally roasted for it lmao
to be fair i also appreciate this moment

but i didnt mean to talk shit. i was just calling into question your assumptions about teal/green in a snarky way, and tecmos, the known rmt'er, popped out of no where and fires shots for what i assume is because he is the only one actually planning to box teal/green (maybe so he can rmt more?)

maybe you are right after all
Old 11-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hes a MMORPG farmer/RMTer. He works 8 hour days in the depths of guk and on weekends he can be found in the UnGoro crater skinning devilsaurs.
nah im not good or smart enough at eq to possibly do that, its just a fun thing to do until shtf. Also, I dropped skinning weeks ago for engineering cuz phase 2.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimoneus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
high probability the two servers merge at some point once the noob zone rush is over, which probably isn't super far off
But I already got my Teal4Life tat across my knuckles.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

I just completed my professional level research project and determined that there are approx 6 non factors boxing on teal and green and or blue at any given moment and have exactly 100% zero affect on any other player whatsoever.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I already got my Teal4Life tat across my knuckles.
You savage... you're missing a finger.... if you really are.. then oh nvm.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair i also appreciate this moment

but i didnt mean to talk shit. i was just calling into question your assumptions about teal/green in a snarky way, and tecmos, the known rmt'er, popped out of no where and fires shots for what i assume is because he is the only one actually planning to box teal/green (maybe so he can rmt more?)

maybe you are right after all
It's interesting, because even with his alleged RMT history he is still a more positive contribution to the community than you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alleged
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=202660
Closed Thread