Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Banned

Last edited by dredge; 12-12-2012 at 09:22 PM..
Old 01-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Large Bat

20->29 aviaks or spires outside paw
24->39 paw entrance -snakes when it's camped

Snakes are good xp. I got about 2 percent per kill at high level range(was it hell?), while i was only getting 1 percent on regular gnolls. Only problem is, the pathing. And not enough spawns to keep someone occupied that can't split. (Either I get two snakes I cannot handle, or my pet goes through the wall and makes some gnoll friends)

Entrance is pretty nice, past the two two-packs there's about 7 single mobs to pull that you will have little downtime until you can take the doublepacks at 34

39 -> Spectres, Gornit - can start furies at 39 for some cash (if you are lucky)

On the /who ing zones before going there... most people go /role. If I am in oasis killing specs, i get 20 ppl asking me who's at specs and still ppl just showing up to see if i actually kill em
Old 01-25-2011, 05:55 AM
Fire Giant

New to the server went from 1-30 in a week, and im half way through hell level. I have crap gear. Most equipment slots are open.
1-7 nektulos- skeleton spires if they are open
7-10 Ecommons- random mobs and orcs
10-20 Oasis- anything and everything
20-24 Skarana - Aviaks
24-(where im at now) Highkeep - Guards - drop a 5p finesteel wep every time.

Basically use fire pet. Heal and keep it alive. The DS tears things up. I did take the time to save money and buy the items for my focus items, got the torch and shovel. Havent used an earth pet yet, but definately using the fire and its working great.
Last edited by Razdeline; 01-25-2011 at 06:23 AM..
Old 01-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Orc

HK guards is kinda painful if you're a human though..hehe, i'd like some tips on other finesteel dropping creatures which doesnt give me a huge faction hit there (i know the druids in EC, WC and Queynos hills also drops Finesteel, but thats yet another place i dont want a huge faction hit. What about the bridge guards in nektulos forest, do they drop finesteel aswell?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Kobold

nek guards usually drop bronze (at least the ones away from the entrance of Neriak)
Old 01-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Sarnak

I'd like to say overall this was a fairly helpful guide, however, when in the 12ish range, rather than doing those scarecrows, find the bandits and brigand camp...better exp and faster kills, easy to split the camp if you watch the bandits, as most of them will roam and leave each other vulnerable to solo pulls.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nek guards usually drop bronze (at least the ones away from the entrance of Neriak)
Okies..Ah well..Spectres then..But they're pretty camped
Old 04-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Wonder if we could get some sort of Kunark update... not that many new mages are out and about at the moment.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder if we could get some sort of Kunark update... not that many new mages are out and about at the moment.
I can tell you that SFs on off peak hours are still solid exp from 51-53 (and I plan on staying at them until 55+ maybe more if they're still Lb and blue) and the cash is obviously excellent. Took me little under 10 hrs to go from 52 to 53, so if that seems reasonable to you give it a shot.

As far as 55+ I am unsure of best spots for solo, grouping can be done in KC/Seb/CoM though if you want to give that a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can tell you that SFs on off peak hours are still solid exp from 51-53 (and I plan on staying at them until 55+ maybe more if they're still Lb and blue) and the cash is obviously excellent. Took me little under 10 hrs to go from 52 to 53, so if that seems reasonable to you give it a shot.
Last week I saw an Iksar necro killing seafuries. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am having a hard time finding off-peak hours in OOT. Exp is decent, but there are certainly less durable mobs to kill at that level.