Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2018, 08:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSeŠt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's the matter anon, can't handle a stronk inDEPeNDent womyn?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rosie the Diabetic Feminist
Old 12-22-2018, 08:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminded of an old video i watched and it never clicked before that this was a good explanation of and a part of what helped guide me away from the path of the incel

everything from the timestamp on is relevant and applicable to incel ideology https://youtu.be/_YtwPPsBKGQ?t=695

also dawned on me that waifuism was the prototype for incel stuff
You needed to be guided away from the path of the incel?

Didn't you realize that incels were weak nerds?

Whatever happened to our culture of nerd shame? No one wants to be a nerd. Nerds are gay as fuck.

The only people who want to be nerds are female streamers like Kaight.

Everyone else doesn't want to be a nerd. Real nerds are retarded.

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Smoke something. Do drugs.

Treat women like you would any other human. Like trash.

Fuck everything that moves. Even your parents.

Listen to rock n roll.
Old 12-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

i’M LiKe SuCh a NeRd
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 12-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Banned

Red face

I'm not an actual nerd. I did binge on like 72 hrs of baldur's gate tho. Very recently.
Old 12-22-2018, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminded of an old video i watched and it never clicked before that this was a good explanation of and a part of what helped guide me away from the path of the incel

everything from the timestamp on is relevant and applicable to incel ideology https://youtu.be/_YtwPPsBKGQ?t=695

also dawned on me that waifuism was the prototype for incel stuff
Sexxxxy voice is all I have to say lol.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whatever happened to our culture of nerd shame? No one wants to be a nerd. Nerds are gay as fuck.

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Listen to rock n roll.
Yeah, but the tech boom happened and nerds were seen as those who get crazy rich which is true, oddly.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Join a gym.

Get into a fist fight.

Listen to rock n roll.
Shocked that you’re from Florida
Old 12-22-2018, 12:30 PM
Banned

cringe compilation: thE ThReAD
📸😬
Old 12-22-2018, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but the tech boom happened and nerds were seen as those who get crazy rich which is true, oddly.
We have fallen into the common misconception between the blurred lines of nerds and geeks. They both enjoy a dash of fantasy, but differ drastically.

The nerd is intelligent and enjoys playing fantasy time with friends because he has no time to snatch up some snatch with all of his time spent learning. Also they don't have the social skills necessary nor the masculinity to be real men, so they dream of being men in capes. But they are, in fact, intelligent and driven.

The geek, however, a sordid troglodyte degenerate of a man existing in his abject room of fandom because his life is so morbid and miserable that he lives through escaping. His neck is corpulent, his shirt is greased, and with wobbling fat forearms he jibbles and gibbles, jobbles and wobbles, around to and fro from couch to seat from con to cave retreat. His most cherished possessions are the figurines adorned on a book shelve lined with such scholarly work as "The difference between drakes and dragons", "My time in Norrath" a self written journal with barbecue sauce stained pages, "How to LARP like a Legend", and most importantly "How to show your worth by raid leading while pizza delivering".

That shelve in the corner is the only piece of the noisome room which is clean, polished in the fake wood paneling, cheap and poor as the geek is in heart and soul. The geek does not innovate, except on damage spreadsheets, nor does he try to do anything of value, besides the valuing of his digital collection. He is poor, stupid, uniformed, and content to grow wider and rounder eating mouth fulls of chowder.

It is how one would picture the room of a troll. Not the kind of person that prods others egos online, but the actual embodiment of a man taking the shape of a troll with petrid pools and stains of unknown origin lined along the desk and bed. The only manly thing a geek does is grow a beard, but they fail even at that. The hair is sparse, probably because of the rotund nature of their neck spreading the follicles further apart. They don't shave. Can't find the energy. Convince themselves that this is who they are, that they can do no better. Years pass, life passes, and all they have done and achieved has been in the worlds they used to escape their sad pathetic existence. This is why they love super heroes. They live through others but never for themselves.

So a nerd likes fantasy but a geek is what we all think of when we see trundling man children hog the popcorn while talking loudly on their way to the right seats at the midnight showing of their favorite fan movie. Each step another huff and a puff, and every burger one closer to death.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:06 PM
Banned

Closed Thread