Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join vanquish today
I am already a member in Vanquish[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am already a member in Vanquish[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thatwasthejoke.jpg
Old 01-29-2022, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thatwasthejoke.jpg
If it is a joke, it isn't a good one lol.
Old 01-29-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it is a joke, it isn't a good one lol.
Autistics don't recognize social things
Old 01-29-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Autistics don't recognize social things
I appreciate you being honest about your autism.
Old 01-29-2022, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I appreciate you being honest about your autism.
Sorry you got, hope that helps
Old 01-29-2022, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sorry you got, hope that helps
It's ok. Your honesty about your condition reveals why it is difficult for you to read more than one paragraph, and your inability to craft jokes.

I will keep it in mind. Hope this helps![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's ok. Your honesty about your condition reveals why it is difficult for you to read more than one paragraph, and your inability to craft jokes.

I will keep it in mind. Hope this helps![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine
Old 01-30-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The only willfully ignorant person here is you. Your own example shows camp monopolization outside of raid zones for raiding purposes. You are just bending backwards to try and back out of that blunder.
Then quote where I provided any evidence that people monopolized non-raid spawns (ie. the entire thing this thread has been discussing) in classic.

You can't, because I could never post such evidence, because (again) monopolizing of (non-raid) spawn points by guilds over an extended period of time did not happen in the classic period.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-30-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then quote where I provided any evidence that people monopolized non-raid spawns (ie. the entire thing this thread has been discussing) in classic.

You can't, because I could never post such evidence, because (again) monopolizing of (non-raid) spawn points by guilds over an extended period of time did not happen in the classic period.
First, for your own quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course guilds had monopolies: on most servers there was one top guild in VP, ST, etc., and other guilds only gained access in subsequent expansions. On my server (Bristlebane) that guild was Club Fu.
If you want to assert this, you are admitting top guilds were monopolizing the VP key non-raid camps (soloable by casual players) such as Pained Soul and Rotting Skeleton. There is no way around that because if you have 50 trak teeth, you also need 50 pieces from Pained Soul and Rotting skeleton, or zero people are getting in to VP. Unless you have evidence to suggest these top guilds were lazy and killed Trak every week but dragged their feet on the rest of the quest, monopolozation of these non-raid camps (soloable by casual players) is the only solution for quick keying.

Second, you are moving the goal posts. You said earlier:

Quote:
But we're not talking about that, we're talking about camps, and those were not monopolized by guilds on live.
However, now that you have realized your mistake about VP, you have gone from "it didn't happen" to "it didn't happen for extended periods of time". You have at least admitted that monopolization of non-raid camps (soloable by casual players) did happen on classic now, which is progress.

As I said before, the only reason why Idol and Scepter are monopolized on P99 (purely for raid purposes, if you want to try and argue about "non-raid spawn points") for longer periods of time is because of NON CLASSIC raid rules and clickie nerfs. If you want to make Idol and Scepter camps "classic" again, the solution is not changing the camp owner rule in the PnP. That rule is for assisting our volunteer GMs. The solution is making P99 more classic by removing NON CLASSIC changes. When you make NON CLASSIC changes, even to the raid scene, you get a NON CLASSIC ripple effect that hits non raid content.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-30-2022 at 01:34 PM..
Closed Thread