Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

It's a slap in the face to everyone else on the server that AM thinks for a second that anyone can't see right through what they are trying to do here. That's what i learned in this thread... that AM and their team of spin doctors take us all for idiots.

1) Let AM burn to the ground. They've already proven they get off on denying pixels to others. That is a toxic philosophy that needs to be cut out from this community.

2) Riot, the burden is on you to work with still-relevant guilds to make raiding on P99 a better place going forward. Kudos to you for taking AM's challenge to "git gud" and ram it down their throats... now make good come from it.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-21-2019, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

I'm really glad the casuals in riot finally get some loot. Being on my 5th alt I'm running out of characters to gear. No matter what happens tho you will never have warder loot and for that in truely sorry.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:59 PM
Banned

Characters
Edit
The Allied Mastercomputer or AM, the supercomputer which brought about the near-extinction of humanity. It seeks revenge on humanity for its own tortured existence.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:00 PM
Kobold

who is this shovel guy and who fucked his girlfriend? or didn't? whichever one upsets him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2019, 02:00 PM
Aviak

I just hope any deal worked out with riot and smaller guild includes the clause "it is understood that is AM is included Riot will be as well"
Old 08-21-2019, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

There's nothing to see through.

Casuals and small independent guilds get to experience the top-tier content they've been eager to try.

The Aftermath road block is moved, Riot can follow through with its promises and the whole server benefits.

A healthy and friendly raid experience on alternate weeks, while maintaining a competitive environment for mobs which can still be contested by guilds able to field a minimal kill force.

Wins all round.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

Isn’t this Riots main FTEer? I may be wrong, if so someone plz correct me.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=305444
Old 08-21-2019, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's nothing to see through.

Casuals and small independent guilds get to experience the top-tier content they've been eager to try.

The Aftermath road block is moved, Riot can follow through with its promises and the whole server benefits.

A healthy and friendly raid experience on alternate weeks, while maintaining a competitive environment for mobs which can still be contested by guilds able to field a minimal kill force.

Wins all round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was this line pinned in officer chat to copy/pasta? You're doing a great job.
Thank you for giving up.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:08 PM
Orc

I like how Aethor and others are mad AM doesn't want to play in ntov as much and then proceeds to insult AM and its leadership. These proposed off weeks of playing with yourselves must hit too close to home.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t this Riots main FTEer? I may be wrong, if so someone plz correct me.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=305444
You’re wrong.
Closed Thread