Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Banned

MTG had five strikes against her. How can the other like 498 members of congress all have twitter and all still use it?? The problem isnt twitter.

She lies about covid, saying the vaccines are "failing" and other bullshit. She said covid isnt dangerous unless you're obese or over 65 yadda yadda.. Those are lies. They have rules about giving medical advice. "Do nothing" is still advice.

Thats also not her job. Her job has NOTHING to do with twitter. If she was a good congress person, she doesnt have to worry about re election. Shes mad she cant lie about her opponents to millions of people at once.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FOX news going on and on about the saftey of children and lockdowns.

A 180 in 1 year hahahahahaha

Parties every day:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the democrats are moving to red states right now which will cause a loss of tax revenue in blue states so blue states will be forced to adopt more conservative policies while the liberals that moved to the red states are now enacting liberal policy changes in their new home.

States Flipped -Jibartik 2030
Old 01-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any particular thing they disliked him for to spur the 2nd impeachment effort?
nope just a bunch of made gigantic global conspiracy where he was actually a different person, driving a skin suit, and operating for foreign dictatorships because everyone who isnt a democrat is actually a nazi.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just shutup and work.
Working class.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

there are no good guys, this is the end!
Old 01-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

My red one-horse town (until Ol' Nag died) has a Starbucks now. People tried to fight it back in the early 2000's, once Wal-Mart moved in it was over, no more small quiet town. So many out-of-state plates, I have seen Cali and Arizona, lots of Texas.
My crush from school is the Mayor, youngest female to hold it.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
nope just a bunch of made gigantic global conspiracy where he was actually a different person, driving a skin suit, and operating for foreign dictatorships because everyone who isnt a democrat is actually a nazi.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

From where I stand and I firmlly believe this.

the anti american rhetoric that weve been listning to aruond the world all our lives won.

In 2016 the citizens of the left took up against our country, they were convinced it is terrible, the worst country in the world.

Every liberal watched that clip on NEWSROOM where jeff daniels ranted about how we're not #1 and they all ate it up like it was mana from heaven.

Now instead of america being hated because it was the chad, it's hated because its the loser that hates itself.

Trump used the nihilists to win because bannon knew he could manipulate them, and he did, the trump rhetoric was so strong in 2015 online in gaming forums.

The dark web became the web.

It's just a self hating navel gazing loser nation now.

The end began in 2016 but it wasn't trump, it was the nation that gave up.

We began the collapse and will continue to collapse until everyone's savings are gone mark my words.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thats also not her job. Her job has NOTHING to do with twitter.
We agree on this

Why all conservatives haven’t boycotted that biased platform is beyond me. Staying is supporting, no other way to see it

I personally don’t support businesses that hate me
Old 01-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Banned

Jib not really wrong. It's undeniably seen as "right wing" or even potentially "extremist" to do something as innocuous as have an american flag on your car or something. I can't think of many other countries in the world where, living in that country as a citizen and expressing support for and\or pride in that country is seen as bad or even dangerous. Like, what the fuck happened?
Closed Thread