Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not a bis 2hb, it’s used from inventory as a click, other weapons beat it in dps
Name one other 2hb that beats this in dps.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens has a Mask of Warfare from Vulak from last year.
Goddamnit all my kitten knowledge is way out of date! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slivur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name one other 2hb that beats this in dps.
Also curious...
Old 04-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

signed, was there 4/9/2019.

Great night of gaming
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 04-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to everyone who made it happen - a special thanks to my dear Runyan of PS, who organized and led the PS/BG/Kittens alliance raid last night - he did a fantastic job, and thanks all the people who offered suggestions, helped with pulls, tanked adds, and CH chained for seemingly hours in end to make it all happen.
I want to reiterate this. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the event. This was the server wide ToV crawl that needed to happen. Congrats to the winners, and a special thank you to Runyan, who is one of my closest friends in PS, and EQ. You are a true leader and shot caller. Always positive, always analyzing, and always willing to YOLO.

Thanks for laying off the bourbon until that bad boy was done though. We needed all of our faculties.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to reiterate this. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the event. This was the server wide ToV crawl that needed to happen. Congrats to the winners, and a special thank you to Runyan, who is one of my closest friends in PS, and EQ. You are a true leader and shot caller. Always positive, always analyzing, and always willing to YOLO.

Thanks for laying off the bourbon until that bad boy was done though. We needed all of our faculties.
Where was loramin tho
Old 04-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

I haven't raided in 5months? Idk how long but:

I don't like the unclassic things that i am reading/hearing. Don't get me wrong, Rogean and Nilbog can do whatever but these changes aren't classic and i feel we going more and more towards unclassic things.

I don't like it, Everquest end game experience is not for everyone, it's just the nature of the game. Call whoever created and bitch about it, but making unclassic changes to make people happy is not something i like to see.

When they made the unclassic 25 mobs AE cap was also terrible... Feels more and more of a custom server as time goes by...

Just my 2 cp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Overall it's a good change. Crawling forces classes to use all of their abilities, constantly, rather than 75 people waiting for 5 people to do an absurd pull using a level 20 orc's mystical totem. It's more interesting for everyone. Also it gives access to flurry loot and kael armor which was severely under-appreciated. But there still needs to be some more tweaks worked out like spawn rates and number of drops.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't raided in 5months? Idk how long but:

I don't like the unclassic things that i am reading/hearing. Don't get me wrong, Rogean and Nilbog can do whatever but these changes aren't classic and i feel we going more and more towards unclassic things.

I don't like it, Everquest end game experience is not for everyone, it's just the nature of the game. Call whoever created and bitch about it, but making unclassic changes to make people happy is not something i like to see.

When they made the unclassic 25 mobs AE cap was also terrible... Feels more and more of a custom server as time goes by...

Just my 2 cp.
Sounds like someone who wanted gift wrapped trophy mobs and welfare pixels rather than the experience of fighting them as intended?
Old 04-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like someone who wanted gift wrapped trophy mobs and welfare pixels rather than the experience of fighting them as intended?
The irony in this statement vs the person you quoted is just unreal
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Closed Thread