Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Banned

Exclamation For-profit methadone magnate and Zionist purchases LVRJ

There was a time I was published in this esteemed journal. There was a time I read it every day.

All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Now our beloved journal is owned directly by gaming and Vegas methadone clinic magnate Sheldon Adelson, avowed Zionist who made and makes his fortune on the exploitation and heartache of the American people. He also owns a newspaper in Israel.

There is a pattern here, and it must take quite a lot of effort to not see it.

The beast will come to claim every thing you hold personal and dear, one thing at a time. Enjoy Elfquest while you can.
Last edited by James_Joyce; 12-17-2015 at 10:39 PM..
Old 12-18-2015, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

As a professor of many subjects and being a university educated man, I know that heroin has a smaller side effect profile, and fewer negative health consequences than methadone when both are taken as prescribed (assuming nasal/oral obviously, for the plebs, IV drug use is deleterious regardless if done as prescribed or not and as such is immoral)

Anyway this fact alone is enough reason to hold Sheldon Adelson in contempt for profiteering off of a more addictive, more deleterious, scummy pharmaceutical drug while hiding behind junk science and totalitarian policies that harm the consumer while stifling new research and development of better solutions that would yield a much lower health impact on society.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-18-2015 at 04:09 AM..
Old 12-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Banned

As a person with some first hand experience with Adelson's methadone clinics I can tell you that they are disgusting places where the first concern is profiteering legally off of addicts. The idea that methadone clinics in general make any attempt to wean people off the 'done is a myth.

When I went down there in withdrawal the admitting nurse, who looked a hell of a lot worse than I did I might note, told me peeing clean would be a problem, I'm not saying you should go home and use *deliberate wink* but one more time would be required for admission. Luckily this was ugly enough that I knew to get out of there and away from the life, so I guess I should thank Mr. Adelson.

Anyway, this guy now owns the newspaper my dad used to read at the table before school. This world is fucked up.
Closed Thread