Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 10:49 PM
Sarnak

Maybe it goes without saying, but it's way better to be in a place where you just don't screw up. It takes the same time to do a kite no matter how many mobs are in it so the real strength comes when you just have it down and enjoy ridiculous rewards like getting three levels in a single pull in FV in your mid 30s. Also, jboots definitely makes life much much better for bards when kiting deep reds which may take 2 or 3 tries to reapply on (also your circles can be wider, which gives a bit more room for screwing up on the radius.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:21 AM
Banned

Getting a couple levels in a single pull now that sounds like fun. I am basically finished with aviaks just letting my friend get in level range of me so he can mooch bard swarm kite exp to lvl up. It literally took maybe a dozen pulls of entire aviak + pathers to get to 28 and I can still come back for avocets with gnolls and more.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Kobold

best video i have found on how to learn how to kite properly, the guy even shows how to set up strafe keys and how to strafe without getting hit (once mastered) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIlfIN8pqZM