Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have the force to mobilize into VP and make an attempt, don't you think you're in a different category than people fawning for Draco?
However you want to put it, it's a punishment for attempting to zone in with you guys.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically things only change during the first 7 days for the other guilds and the normal raid guilds will agree to not poopsock (something that should have been done long ago).

Non-Priority targets aren't focus'd ever on repops.

I don't see much of a change, but for 7 days a month.

I also don't see this helping into velious.
A temporary fix to keep GMs happy until Velious, with them giving up very little, meant to fear guilds from "attempting" VP dragons, lest they get punished for 90 days for racing TMO/FE/IB in VP. Any guild trying to progress meets a HUGE hurdle there.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically things only change during the first 7 days for the other guilds and the normal raid guilds will agree to not poopsock (something that should have been done long ago).

And the de-prioritized targets the rest of the month. It's a pretty big change.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have the force to mobilize into VP and make an attempt, don't you think you're in a different category than people fawning for Draco?
3 MONTHS..... seems excessive if you attempt a VP mob and can't kill it then you are pretty screwed.
Fire Giant

Quote:

Thank you.

I don't like this proposal - too much emphasis on the reason we are all here in the first place - mob monopoly.

Helping the server for 1 week a month isn't helping the server.

Logging alts at a mob location IS POOPSOCKING. There is no way around that. You specifically go out of your way to say no poopsocking, then say guilds can log and poopsock as long as they aren't online.

We need a system that monitors itself every week, not some bandaid fix like this where the majority of the guilds can still go on vacation 3 out of 4 weeks of the month.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Fire Giant

Just to clarify, VP is not my only complaint, that one is just the most hilarious.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A temporary fix to keep GMs happy until Velious, with them giving up very little, meant to fear guilds from "attempting" VP dragons, lest they get punished for 90 days for racing TMO/FE/IB in VP. Any guild trying to progress meets a HUGE hurdle there.
I mean, I guess it's a punishment if you stop trying after one attempt and want to go back to being the big kids in the Category B playground.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotations - how do the Category A guilds plan on sharing mobs? The same way they have in the past? Is not the majority of the 'upset' people FE/IB complaining that TMO gets the mobs? How are we rectifying the tension between Category A guilds?.
I can answer that one. Really wasn't FE/IB or TMO going at it this past week. Was really every other guild wanting a piece. I see how you could of thought that though, but shit just inevitably hit the fan.
So category A guilds do not share, that is the "hardcore" group and they will continue to compete. The lessers guilds will also compete, but with each other and not with the hardcore "alt armies".

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Old 12-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
We need a system that monitors itself every week, not some bandaid fix like this where the majority of the guilds can still go on vacation 3 out of 4 weeks of the month.
There are target the rest of the month that CAT A guilds ignore.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

all these rule proposals are great in all but without enforcement, its nothing really.

whos going to be watching everything all the time to make sure people dont break these rules?
Closed Thread