Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Banned

Exclamation "Conservative" "Republican" Paul Ryan joins forces with "liberal" "Dems", reshapes US

Paul Ryan Betrays America: $1.1 Trillion, 2,000-Plus Page Omnibus Bill Funds ‘Fundamental Transformation of America’

(1) Ryan’s Omnibus Fully Funds DACA
(2) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Sanctuary Cities
(3) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All Refugee Programs
(4) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds All of the Mideast Immigration Programs That Have Been Exploited by Terrorists in Recent Years
(5) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Illegal Alien Resettlement
(6) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds the Release of Criminal Aliens
(7) Ryan’s Omnibus Quadruples H-2B Foreign Worker Visas
(8) Ryan’s Omnibus Funds Tax Credits for Illegal Aliens
(9) Ryan’s Omnibus Locks-In Huge Spending Increases
(10) Ryan’s Omnibus Fails to Allocate Funds to Complete the 700-Mile Double-Layer Border Fence That Congress Promised the American People

Gee, but IRYD told me he heard on the news that Rebuttlickans were racist old people and very, very, fundamentally different from Demoncrats. Why do they share an agenda?

I'm sure Breitbart, vanguard of the fourth estate, being loyal to the conservative principles of its readerbase and intellectually honest like most major journalistic outlets in these days of unprecedented transparency and legalized domestic propaganda, is in good faith attempting to inform their readers about this bill. There's no way they'd leave the most important thing out -- right?

It's almost like mainstream conservative outlets intentionally paint things as an issue of racial intolerance and avoid mentioning the most troublesome issues so that organizing opposition leads to social ostracism via the "dats rayciss" card. It's almost like all this identity politics agitation is a vehicle for restricting the freedom of American citizens.

No no, that's tinfoil. I'm sure it's just that Breitbart Media, founded by the adopted child of a Jewish family, thinks further increase to already out-of-control powers of universal surveillance, the most literal embodiment of Lucifer ever to exist on Earth, just honestly isn't worth mentioning because it's such a minor issue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Banned

breitbart readers are

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Banned

#10 is megafunny though
Old 12-17-2015, 09:32 PM
Banned

This bill also requires babies to be dismembered and sold to the highest bidder.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

This just in: Paul Ryan did his f*kn job. (finally)
Old 12-17-2015, 11:05 PM
Banned

Well, I guess if CNN debate moderators accept that the office of President requires you to be ready to drone strike "not hundreds, but thousands of children" by default now, you could make the argument that the Speaker's f*kn job really is to jam through the destruction of American society against the will of the public.

A little cynical, but I like that. upboat
Old 12-18-2015, 02:11 AM
Orc

Sorry, but you lost us all with your "will of the public". Keep thinking that southern-right angry jihadist view is the will. The rest of the country will continue to laugh.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but you lost us all with your "will of the public". Keep thinking that southern-right angry jihadist view is the will. The rest of the country will continue to laugh.
You want beef homie? You're speaking to a high ranking member of the SoRP - I suggest you show the proper respect.

Your regionalism has no place in modern discourse and only serves to divide voters against voters - the true enemy is elsewhere. I suggest you hold your tongue and read a fucking book you ostrich looking bitch
Old 12-18-2015, 02:24 AM
Orc

Meh, wordy but piss poor, especially trying to act ghetto.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, wordy but piss poor, especially trying to act ghetto.
typical non-SoRP garbage post

god these forums suck
Closed Thread