Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 02:31 AM
Orc

Typical ad-lib, enter random diatribe post.

Fuck bro, at least be original if your going to try so hard.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical ad-lib, enter random diatribe post.

Fuck bro, at least be original if your going to try so hard.
This poster has been successfully trolled by me. I am awarding myself 1 FKP(Forum Kill Point).

We shall discuss the FKP system at a later time, brothers.
Old 12-18-2015, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I guess if CNN debate moderators accept that the office of President requires you to be ready to drone strike "not hundreds, but thousands of children" by default now, you could make the argument that the Speaker's f*kn job really is to jam through the destruction of American society against the will of the public.

A little cynical, but I like that. upboat
I knew I wasn't the only one that completely lost their shit at these R U PREPARED TO COMMIT MASS MURDER GENOCIDE AND KILL A LOT OF CHILDREN? loaded gun (nice pun on the topic of the question I must say[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) questions CNN was asking with a straight face, and still calling themselves journalists during their 9-5 the morning after..

I feel like we need a "I'm a journalist" ad campaign with each member of the Lügenpresse stating the affirmation in black and white with dramatic music.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-18-2015 at 03:36 AM..
Old 12-18-2015, 06:41 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want beef homie? You're speaking to a high ranking member of the SoRP - I suggest you show the proper respect.

Your regionalism has no place in modern discourse and only serves to divide voters against voters - the true enemy is elsewhere. I suggest you hold your tongue and read a fucking book you ostrich looking bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This poster has been successfully trolled by me. I am awarding myself 1 FKP(Forum Kill Point).

Lord Treasurer, I concur with your decision to award that FKP and I commend your skillful jousting in this thread. It is fitting that the Treasurer of our organization should award the first point from our treasury to such an exemplary post. You are an inspiration to us all.

To the ostrich-faced punk defending genocide ITT: if I told you it were black, would you consider sucking my dick?
Old 12-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

2016 could be our last election. If Hillary wins we are literally doomed and with the refugees illegals and released criminals they are gaining votes everyday.

Politics...fuckin love it

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 12-18-2015, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

As for this genocide bullshit. As a parent I would GLADLY take a carpet bomb killing my family than having Isis come in rape them torture them and behead them. Bring on the bombs release those poor families from a fear worse than death

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 12-18-2015, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Just wait the Islamic census is coming to your neighborhood. Glad Obama talked me into buying guns.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lord Treasurer, I concur with your decision to award that FKP and I commend your skillful jousting in this thread. It is fitting that the Treasurer of our organization should award the first point from our treasury to such an exemplary post. You are an inspiration to us all.
Indeed it is written:

"Unto he who hath bested his aggressor, the aggressor of his people, in that act of transgression, shall bequeath the people his just reward." -Archalex 192.168.0.3337

On topic, this is precisely why I favor divided government. The only time our elected representatives come together is at the expense of the citizenry.
Old 12-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Banned

Hey guys, hows my legacy going?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread