Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Should Kagatob take a break to binge watch all the anime he's been neglecting?
Yes, his loli body pillow has been lonely and needs attention. 6 54.55%
No, IRYD will need him b/c ze will be on suicide watch when the Bern loses on Tuesday. 5 45.45%
TRUMP watched Muslims celebrate when Bush knocked down the towers. 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Banned

Default Kagatob doesn't love anime enough

Since August of 2014 when the fun event known as gamergate happened, I've found myself fighting the regressive cultural marxists and radical female supremacist's of the extreme left more and more virulently.
At first I thought I was just doing it for the 'vidya' but soon came to realize that warriors for 'social justice' had been infiltrating everything that I had loved. They created 'safe spaces' and a culture of fear at theconventions I visit yearly. They ruined established comic book, television, film and video game canon/characters (they are still trying to push that Samus Aran is a tranny). They've infested tabletop and card games, comedy and anything else that a normal functioning human being would consider fun or entertaining.

I got fed up, fought back and thanks to gamergate and the resulting anti-authoritarian culture that developed and is still growing even after GG's ultimate death 6 months ago there is a large array of research and development, alternative media outlets and content creation.

Now the fight is against the ideology itself, taking it to the media, academia and politics. The fight is going well.

I've still been playing video games on the regular, in fact I help run the prestigious non-zerg raiding guild on the TAKP server. However besides keeping up on Dragon Ball Super, I haven't seen any new anime in I think 2 years. This just won't do.

Super Tuesday is in 2 days, politics is virtually unavoidable then so I purpose that I should take a week off of politics and a break from eating SJWs for breakfast (and by extension posting here) to binge watch a bunch of the shows that I've missed. With BigJ back in the fold I trust that logic and truth will persevere in my absence.

I'm adding a poll because I can.
Old 02-28-2016, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

bsh/twrs? Oh wait, that's #2
IRYD gonna jump off TRUMP towers!

Oh wait, you were saying something about doodling? um uh
Old 02-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Banned

good thread. post your anime backlog viewings and i'll attempt to participate honestly in that activity.

super tuesday is going to be so fucking fun though!
Old 02-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good thread.
Yeah but you didn't 5 star and didn't vote #2. Dude, take some laxative.
At least your sig isn't total crap any longer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2016, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but you didn't 5 star and didn't vote #2. Dude, take some laxative.
At least your sig isn't total crap any longer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Llandris came to me in a dream and said if I deleted my sig Trump would get the nom.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good thread. post your anime backlog
plz do. contrary to what you might expect based on my name, general renaissance man expertise at all matters, and 100% fluency in japanese, i am an anime pleb. I could use the guidance of an experienced older bear such as urself. If you ever want to take the journey into 3d jap soaps i can provide some recommends tho.

I really don't know why you want to miss super tuesday on this board though. The tears will be sweet nectar. I pray unto Allah for a TRUMP v Clinton contest and i'm pious enough that I think there's at least a 50-50 he'll help me out. Fuck Bernstein's false hope, what we need is no hope at all if we're ever going to start putting rifles in hands & napalm in bottles of malta goya.

and no thats not just some gay reference to the word "goy" in lieu of humor. have u ever actually drank this shit? it's fucking DOPE. Tastes like liquified malted milk balls. but on the other hand dont try to tell me that dropping a firebomb with "goy" on it into the unpopulated lobby of an aipac office, harming no-one, wouldn't tickle your fancy at all.

Quote:
Llandris came to me in a dream and said if I deleted my sig Trump would get the nom.

eheh, 2 ez
Old 02-28-2016, 10:05 PM
Banned

I haven't even been paying attention to any releases. I'll try to take a look tonight or tomorrow at the seasonal release calendars for the past 2 years and generate a list.

Can do progress posts also I suppose. I'll either try to watch them in strict chronological order or watch a ton of short (12 episode or less) series first.
Old 02-28-2016, 10:59 PM
Banned

wakako zake is short, you could get it done in an hour. there's no real point to it though!
Old 02-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Banned

I just have this to say to you kaga... if you are FQ F5ing so hard, that you cant even watch anime and even that part of your life is falling behind.. man do it, take a break.

That said, it took me years to fall as deeply in love with you as I have and I would hate the OT without you.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can do progress posts also I suppose.
thats a compromise I can handle.
Closed Thread