Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

In the bottom of The Hole there is a big door that if you are short and squeeze past leads to a done that isn't released until later. Thats the Plane of Underfoot. The domain of... I forget... Bristlebane I think. There are neat lore books somewhere in Paineel on The Hole and it's creation. Tapping in to Underfoot and releasing the elementals. There was a huge magical explosion killing many of the denizens. The Hole was once part of Paineel.

And... If i recall correctly... you can create a level 1 halfling rogue that follows Bristlebane, make your way to the hole, and be non-kos to the elementals. They are creature of the deity you follow. You can then hide and sneak past most of the KOS mobs to the bottom of the hole.
Last edited by Meiva; 06-01-2018 at 11:15 AM..
Old 06-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Banned

The hole has always been an interesting zone. And i know a few people who have made the hole their favorite zone. I honestly never spent much time on Odus, and that's dating back to 99... Never had an interest in making a Erudite, which meant i missed a lot of that area. If i do find myself there, it's only cause i'm running from Toxx to the hole... Like I seriously don't think i've ever seen the warrens, or stonebrunt, or that Kerra Isle place. Is Odus worth exploring??
Old 06-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Banned

Warrens is awesome for level appropriate characters. Stonebrunt is worth checking out, too. Kerra Isle is neat but also infested with cat herpes.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Banned

Eww cat herpes!!!!! Is Kerra Isle the only zone in the game with the Kerran's? This zone is so odd.. But yup, tonight, i will adventure to Odus!!! Super intrigued now.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the bottom of The Hole there is a big door that if you are short and squeeze past leads to a done that isn't released until later. Thats the Plane of Underfoot. The domain of... I forget... Bristlebane I think.
Not Bristlebane (his home is the Plane of Mischief), but Brell Serilis, the "Duke of Below".

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Erud's crossing has kitties too.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Banned

The duke of below has to be one of the coolest names.. Being the duke of anything makes you more dope than anybody else. "Loramin, Duke of Polar Bears". MagpieRockyl, Duke of Magpies".
Old 06-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Banned

Didn't even know there was a ferry that ran from Queynos to Erudin... It has 1 island that marks the halfway point of the trip? Other then that, nothing there?
Old 06-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Umm... Eruds Crossing. I quite like that zone. Shaman epic quest takes you there for the rest of patience or something. Other than that it's a great zone to farm greater lightstones. Don't know too much about it. Mayb that's all there is to know.

The Warrens is quite fun to explore. I won't spoil the unique beast inside if you haven't been.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

Nope i'll be exploring today!! I plan to adventure with my 60 druid. Should i have any concerns of death around these places?? If anybody else wants to tag along tonight let me know! More than happy to have a buddy!
Closed Thread