Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygagarine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 Nice video, great fight but I don’t understand why you don’t have fetter memed.
2 Also why the ae tash? You can aggro unwanted mobs with it.
3 Also why you didn’t tot drus earlier?
4 I find tecmos style much more logical.

Cheers
im delighted that you asked, absolutely love discussing nitty gritty enc stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1 fetter is situational and didnt need to be memed during this unique contested boss prep. altho i parked the pet with it after an aoe tash to keep him back there w/o refreshing entrance on him to save mana, cause hes lower lvl and i could most likely get max duration out of fetter. I had to use entrance on the elemental bone because he was lvl 54, (couldnt be charmed otherwise would have his dual weilding arse against drus, instead of the spermy) therefore fetter would have been unreliable

2 any mob in the range of aoe tash would agro anyway in east unless they were calm and/or blurred which is a unique situation. aoe tash has a +1 more -mr point, and not having it up will get you killed when navigating east and very seldomly south.

ill give u an example: you get a max charm duration in east that excedes tash's duration. tash fades on your pet. you get an untimely charm break that coincides with an untashed add. you could go right into stun and get double resists on your hasted pet and the un tashed mob and die instantly, because the trash in east is somtimes 53-54 and hightly resistant. everything needs to be tashed, hitting yourself with it is the tradeoff

this "array" of spells you see in the video minus the cooldown cancel for slot one is the result of preventing all the random weird scenarios that get you killed in east. not having aoe tash up at all times in the event you will get unwanted/unexpected has killed me more times then not having fetter up because of chain stun resists on multiples mobs be it a bad pull or crit lull failure (you dont have time to individualy tash multiple lvl 52-54 trash mobs then go into a stun)

3 Drus was ToT'd in the video tho not immediatly on the cooldown. nerves perhaps? somtimes i will tot and seive a mob all the way down depending on whats going on. you can entrance drusella cause shes 55 then sap her all the way down. you cant do that too the undertaker lord or emp however with entrance's lvl 55 cap.

4 im assuming you mean ones "style" to be what array of spells they have out at any given time. dont pigeon hole yourself into thinking you need x spell up at all times because it all depends on what content your doing and/or if your prepping for a boss or in a situation where your not expecting random adds. each and every spell is a swap slot and enc is very flexible. if im going to be critical, Tecmos is an OG, but clicking his spell gems and not utilizing spell gem #1 for the global cancel is more of an actual gameplay "style", rather than what particular array of spells somone has out at any given time.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you want us to do about it? Petition it if you have a problem. Take it to rnf if you want it to go nowhere.
Good ole Teppler!

Always comes into a thread throwing his weight around (fat).

I actually read this entire post and seems a good resolution. Bravo both parties for not getting insane when it really looked like it would go down that path.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good ole Teppler!

Always comes into a thread throwing his weight around (fat).

I actually read this entire post and seems a good resolution. Bravo both parties for not getting insane when it really looked like it would go down that path.
I know you're obsessed with me but I'm just throwing my 2 cents in like anyone else.

I'm pretty confused about why this guy is even upset in the first place that these guys are camping Drusella and why he couldn't simply message them from the beginning if he's interested in the camp. I consider that not nice.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would honestly love to play if population was better. contradictory reason tho. we need a red dead redemption!
I'm with ya man. Props to your lawyering skills, for real.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned

Why are people camping drusella go kill a 6 neck lol
Old 06-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are people camping drusella go kill a 6 neck lol
Not about the loot , it's about the hunt
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Drus neck sells for more than +6 necks
Old 06-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Banned

Kind of a sweet ending
Old 06-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't read it all. Your timestamps and storyline flow confused me (like when you show 5 golem deaths and say the camp was cleared, except that her room has 5 mobs that spawn in it and 1 that paths through it and your kill timers were spread out enough that you would have had respawns anyways, etc.), so I gave up. Not sure if I'm dumb or if you're giving us less than the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Edit - skimmed the rest. It's amazing how people have nooooo clue what the rules for camps are yet on here, or perhaps they do know and just prefer to ignore them in hopes of getting away with something I guess.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 06-02-2018 at 01:35 PM..
Old 06-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't read it all. Your timestamps and storyline flow confused me (like when you show 5 golem deaths and say the camp was cleared, except that her room has 5 mobs that spawn in it and 1 that paths through it and your kill timers were spread out enough that you would have had respawns anyways, etc.), so I gave up. Not sure if I'm dumb or if you're giving us less than the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Edit - skimmed the rest. It's amazing how people have nooooo clue what the rules for camps are yet on here, or perhaps they do know and just prefer to ignore them in hopes of getting away with something I guess.
Smart man, you read the logs correctly. there were respawns while waiting for her rough ToD, the charm was the back left static across from her spawn, and the doorway pather was uncharmable lvl 54 mana battery. also the back hallway pather was brought into the mix, and we had repops during the fight! one of the things that made battle such a nail biter. so in the spirit of the rules ide confidently consider the camp cleared, broken, and my presence very active, but the lawyering in this fable is just a nice touch to this heart warming tale/great battle not the justice seeking point. nice of you to chime in Tecmos we were just discussing your style [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hhmm some lost norrathians here missing the point, paranoid looking for ulterior motives like Quidello in the video before his epiphany hehe!

[Mon Mar 12 07:43:12 2018] Quidello tells you, 'petitioning you for casting see invis on your pet before gating and training me'
[Mon Mar 12 07:43:41 2018] You told Quidello, 'i casted see invis on the pet way before hand to junk buff it silly'
[Mon Mar 12 07:43:48 2018] Quidello tells you, 'uh huh'
[Mon Mar 12 07:43:51 2018] Quidello tells you, 'suuuurrrreeeee'
[Mon Mar 12 07:44:01 2018] Quidello tells you, 'thanks for admitting to it though'

welcome to general chat *points on map. /hug. videos linked, reading tough. i failed by not typing TLDR at the top but figured that was obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR: funny/epic "fight" story on blue with a happy ending in response to https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=298674. its long, emotional, and deserves a thread, fraps at the end, enjoy

part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsznp0FZpF8
part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB8215NNbqA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of a sweet ending
agreed. icing on the cake that made this story so great. I was not expecting it at all
Last edited by Knowmercy; 06-02-2018 at 02:57 PM..
Closed Thread