Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

like pre nerf cos is even rare, shit used to rot left and right, couldn't get people to loot it.
people just hoarding now for profits.

broken skull club or bust !

and 4th of july sparklers.

or Perun's Ton Po, best
Drippin#7277
Old 06-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

offer 10k for prenerf CoS
Old 06-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

As a necro with a pre-nerf CoS i can say it's amazing!

Yes you can play a necro without it, but being able to FD and standup and invis without getting aggro is game changing. Also I pretty much go around everyone invis which is cool I suppose.

To me the item is PRICELESS. I will never sell it. Best necro item in the game.

but I bought it for 11k a few months back.
Last edited by knottyb0y; 06-04-2018 at 12:49 PM..
Old 06-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Fantastic item. Everyone knew it. Everyone knows it. It was farmed endlessly.

If you pay more than 12k for one and you've been duped.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

They are nice & useful items. I don't think "game changing" is a good label for them, though. Overpowered maybe.

Things that were game changing were mostly nerfed out of usefulness... like manastones in the Planes & expansions and stuff. Imagine Manastones usable in Velious...
Last edited by Raavak; 06-04-2018 at 01:23 PM..
Old 06-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Orc

Aren't there a ton of pre-nerf CoS around still? I remember trying to camp it on my Necro back before nerf & the camp was pretty much perma camped 24/7 (usually by same people all the time). Did a bunch of them get wiped out in rmt bans or just people quitting that had a bunch of them?

You definitely don't "need" one to play a necro but once you've got used to having it, it really is irreplaceable.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't there a ton of pre-nerf CoS around still? I remember trying to camp it on my Necro back before nerf & the camp was pretty much perma camped 24/7 (usually by same people all the time). Did a bunch of them get wiped out in rmt bans or just people quitting that had a bunch of them?
There are probably more prenerf CoS around than there are players on this server. People are just hoarding them, waiting for the price to go up.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

I don't have beads. I'm saving for them now. I never wanted them. In fact I had a pair before and I sold them. It was a mistake.. but monks don't need them at all lol.

There are three instances that I have found where not having 15+ charges of eye of zomm sucks. Pulling HoT, Chardok Royals and Juggs.

HoT sucks because of the one way walls, and the mobs AoE/DPS. Having beads makes it a lotttttttt easier/faster/efficient.

Since the sneak nerf, eyeball fishing is the best way to pull juggs, specifically Tolapumj. Funny enough, the undead bard in the lair is a vendor, so you could technically use stalking probes continuously.

Stalking probes are better for almost all raids that would require them, due to the instant cast time.

Spore king camp doesn't need beads at all. The only way they help is so you can pull while DPSing. You can't pull king solo with beads on full pop. (For the most part, i'm sure you can ACTUALLY do it somehow)

Solo pulling Chardok Royals is probably 99x easier with beads, but... I've pulled Chardok twice in the last year. Beads would be needed if i was with like.. a 4 person farm crew or something of that nature.. otherwise, meh.

Am I missing something? Lmao.. because in my experience... beads are a requirement in 1 place, but heavily preferred in 2 others.

At the end of the day, besides juggs/king/royals/raids, Enchanters and Bards are FAR superior pullers.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Honestly to pull juggs (specifically trak lair) all you need is some form of levitate and their simple to split although can be a little annoying and time consuming
Closed Thread