Default who still plays here?

anybody still play here? thinking of logging in

-Jibekn
Old 03-30-2019, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Heard most of the cool kids fucked off to RoZ
Old 03-31-2019, 04:08 PM
Banned

Judging by the enourmous volume of responses.....no one of importance does anymore.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard most of the cool kids fucked off to RoZ
That means they're pretty uncool.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 03-31-2019, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

If jobber joined today he’d be top 3 with no gear. Server is for blue guys that struggle getting to level 18.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Aviak

Default Second blue server.

This is basically the second blue server now.

Technically PVP ruleset, however most of the new players are people from Blue who are sick of over-contested content. With that said, it is very few people.

I would imagine that after a while the older players, and Apex members in general will SLOWLY stop playing. Eventually anyone who actually cares about PVP will be gone, and more Blue players might trickle over.

RoZ is dying slowly. With Velious being released, there is even less reason to play there- and even more zones for the already tiny population to be spread across. Best case for RoZ is to reset and do Classic again (probably not going to happen).
Last edited by funnland; 04-01-2019 at 05:03 PM..
Old 04-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is basically the second blue server now.

Technically PVP ruleset, however most of the new players are people from Blue who are sick of over-contested content. With that said, it is very few people.

I would imagine that after a while the older players, and Apex members in general will SLOWLY stop playing. Eventually anyone who actually cares about PVP will be gone, and more Blue players might trickle over.

RoZ is dying slowly. With Velious being released, there is even less reason to play there- and even more zones for the already tiny population to be spread across. Best case for RoZ is to reset and do Classic again (probably not going to happen).
RoZ will reset and start over in classic again at some point but they are trying to get through PoP. Who knows if the server will last long enough for this to all happen. There is still a lot more PvP on RoZ but the population is really bad at this point. It has a lot less players than red even. The server ranges between 10-40 real people playing 3 chars per person. At prime time it is around 30.

I wish the PvP community overall was a bit larger, but what can you do? There was probably around 1000 people in the world interested in Project 1999 Red when it launched and it has dwindled to about 100 people that still stay somewhat interested in what is going on with EQ PvP. As you mentioned a lot of the players on Red99 don't want anything to do with the PvP aspect of the game.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

I think there would be interest in a PvP sever on a fresh server if it had more of a RZ type feel
Old 04-01-2019, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anybody still play here? thinking of logging in

-Jibekn
I play. Barely bother with the troll forum anymore.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play. Barely bother with the troll forum anymore.
Yeah man really was super cool doing nostalgia group in seb last night.

*hig fives* and grunge music.
Closed Thread