Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

When i quit roz, merrk and that other autistic spacker (forgot name, ?outer?) from catalyst were always sounding off about winning the box

You mean to say they actually lost the box? Yikes
Old 02-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

jeremy is the same moron that went into fear, waited for us to engage CT, depopped Ct at 12%, then respawned the entire zone on us which ended in a whipe. Then he resses us while pity pixels masses out front. They weren’t even enroute till Jeremy pulled his bs. Lol. Or wait, maybe he’s the same guy who spawned a turkey that popped server firsts and rare epic pieces out of its pussy after every 10% of damage? Wait wait, maybe it’s the same GM who handed out trak teeth at pvp events because the other guild couldn’t compete. You talk about fair, lol. You have about as much integrity as a crackhead dude. You should probably go eat a dick and make your way back to your RoZ discord.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeremy is the same moron that went into fear, waited for us to engage CT, depopped Ct at 12%, then respawned the entire zone on us which ended in a whipe. Then he resses us while pity pixels masses out front. They weren’t even enroute till Jeremy pulled his bs. Lol. Or wait, maybe he’s the same guy who spawned a turkey that popped server firsts and rare epic pieces out of its pussy after every 10% of damage? Wait wait, maybe it’s the same GM who handed out trak teeth at pvp events because the other guild couldn’t compete. You talk about fair, lol. You have about as much integrity as a crackhead dude. You should probably go eat a dick and make your way back to your RoZ discord.
You should take a step back from the emu scene.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should take a step back from the emu scene.
This is coming from that unknown rogue, literally forgot your name that was in Holo with us, joined gaypex, finally got loot and now feels relavent? I got the right guy?
Old 02-12-2019, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is coming from that unknown rogue, literally forgot your name that was in Holo with us, joined gaypex, finally got loot and now feels relavent? I got the right guy?
Your levels of immersion are showing. You lost. Don't cry and blame it on gms.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

flak to blue again!
Old 02-12-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

"Tough shit" is probably a motyo Jeremey is used to preeching after coming to terms with the fact he will never be able to have sex with a 15 year old

Disgusting
Old 02-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Kobold

Give a guy a break for appreciating a little jailbait from time to time. It's hard to tell sometimes.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Hi Hatelore - I hope you're surrounded by concrete so that you're not getting too cold this winter. I'd be happy to address these points and any others you may have.

Quote:
jeremy is the same moron that went into fear, waited for us to engage CT, depopped Ct at 12%, then respawned the entire zone on us which ended in a whipe. Then he resses us while pity pixels masses out front. They weren’t even enroute till Jeremy pulled his bs. Lol.
I wanted to watch your CT engage. When CT popped and the zone didn't repop with him, I thought something was broken. On impulse I repopped the zone thinking it would set things right. It was a mistake - I didn't consider things like discs and manapool. I had forgotten that we'd adjusted the repop script to be delayed from ages ago when we had stability problems in fearplane. I apologized for the mistake, rezzed you guys up, restored discs and HTs and LoHs, and put you in a situation as close as I could to what it was when I messed it up. I prohibited your competitors from zoning in before the kill, and after being convinced the circumstances merited it, I even agreed to do a loot transfer so you guys could sort out the loot without being under pressure from the possibility of getting ninjaed.

Why do you dummies think I did it maliciously? I could easily have just said deal with it and not spent 40 minutes correcting the mistake. I could have not admitted that I screwed up and could have not apologized. You guys always perceive this bias when there is none.

Quote:
Or wait, maybe he’s the same guy who spawned a turkey that popped server firsts and rare epic pieces out of its pussy after every 10% of damage?
Skeeter decided to have an event on Thanksgiving and I agreed to help him. I for one was unable to be with my family and friends that day so I thought it would be cool to have something for people who may be in the same situation. We had a large spectral turkey with 2.5 million HP that every 10% health would spawn a smaller turkey. The smaller turkeys dropped mostly illusion items but had a small chance to drop some stuff from Trakanon, VS, etc. It roamed around North Karana and didn't attack. We thought this would encourage some good PVP and would give both of our two main guilds (and maybe some loot snipers) a chance to get some cool stuff. Well the dice rolled right and a few premium Kunark items dropped. One guild was first on the scene but got routed by a smaller force. Despite having 2-3x the numbers of players online throughout the entire 2.5 hours it took to kill the spectral turkey, this first guild refused to even come contest. When I asked their leadership why they didn't even try, they claimed that experience was more important.

I believe a lot of the complaining was due to the fact that these people didn't get any loot from it (as evidenced by the past when we had events with real prizes and they got over their inhibitions very quickly when they won the bulk of them), but in spite of this, we saw there were legitimate grievances. We made it server policy going forward that only cosmetic items would be awarded at events and that all such events would be announced at least 24 hours in advance. This happened 3 months ago and hasn't been an issue since, but certain people repeatedly bring it up and complain that this event lost them the server.

Quote:
Wait wait, maybe it’s the same GM who handed out trak teeth at pvp events because the other guild couldn’t compete.
This happened prior to Turkey Day (a day that shall live in infamy). That's right, Hatelore - we thought it would be cool to have some real prizes at our first couple PVP events that used the custom PVP match system I spent a couple weeks developing. We thought that having a decent prize like a shot at a Trak tooth would encourage the upcoming guild to want to get some, and would encourage you guys to want to defend. Oh the mercy!! This happened four months ago, and as previously mentioned, our policy has since shifted on an official level. At our subsequent PVP tournaments (which have been a lot of fun and a success imo), the best prize you can win is a guise, and we don't give them out at every event. This hasn't been an issue for months, yet you keep talking about it like it's indicative of some corrupt conspiracy aimed at destroying your guild. Did you ever think maybe you have too many warmbodies and that the competition is really hungry?

Quote:
You talk about fair, lol. You have about as much integrity as a crackhead dude. You should probably go eat a dick and make your way back to your RoZ discord.
Thanks for your kind words, buddy. Saying stuff like this nearly every day in our Discord completely unprovoked is why you are the only person I have ever banned. Maybe once you learn how to provide your input without being personally insulting we will welcome you back. I'm not holding my breath, though.

We're doing a lot of great things on RoZ to provide a fun place to PVP. We're not perfect and we're going to make some mistakes along the way, but at least when we do we man up to it and own it and apologize. We pride ourselves on listening to the community and responding. We're just going to keep plugging away at creating a world-class PVP server, and if you want to mount up and come battle, you are most certainly welcome.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he seems totally impartial as a GM
Closed Thread