Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Sarnak

Default Demon Fang Loot rights / MQ! Experienced! 25k !

Hey! Updating my Demon fang post to show that i currently sell these at 25k and have been for quite awhile ! Plenty of feedback on my other post, here are some of them !

Lets get you monks Demon fangs and epic ! Message me here or ingame Pwnstarr / Pawnstar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschoolplayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great service! Thanks so much guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solrokk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good service. Hithim up if you need monk epic for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroqa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bought loot rights, great service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
excellent service with fast delivery, professional manner, and easy to deal with

free bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by flahling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fast and easy service, dont even need to be on your monk till the fangs are ready to be looted. Would recommend these guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhero01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great Service! Fast and Friendly, was willing to work out a time. Would recommend to anyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by klemenis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excellent service!! scheduled a time meet up as I wasn't always available. smooth kill, great chat, awesome buy! do not hesitate people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bought some today. I was eating dinner and got a text to come loot, that's how easy it is. Thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the Update. Quick and efficient service. Would definitely recommend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just bought these from Pwnstar - highly recommend. Impeccable service, a true legend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glemrel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks pawnstar. I got my epic. Was quick. Respectable seller
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnuyhmik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty fast quickly done. Happy to buy from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome service, very fast and convenient! If you need to complete your epic, go with Pawnstar!
Old 02-11-2019, 06:21 AM
Sarnak

Until further notice, this service has now ended. With a price increase in the near future if continued.

Latest Patch Ruined some tactics against Xenevorash.
Closed Thread